not in guild?

JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
Ok so apparently I'm not in a guild even though I'm the leader!

This happened a few weeks ago so hopefully will be ok

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    Me too. It's a feature.
  • JorbetJorbet Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2016
    @Jewish The same thing just happened to me a few minutes ago. I appear to be back in my guild now after restarting my phone. Yikes.
    Hope you make it back in!

*Edit: Game is saying I am not in a guild again.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    It's a bug, we've had repeated issues over the last few weeks FYI @Alibaba @eetu, guilds are down again.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    smfs
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Jewish, @Jester, @Jorbet; thanks for the heads up. Will alert NG regarding this issue.
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    edited March 2016
    @zbot with the no guild issue one of my guild members just lost his top 3 survivors when he wasn't even playing, dead gone! I've got his pics if it helps

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • Same here.. Keeps rolling back the game and now I am not in my guild as of a couple minutes ago!
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @walkerbait1, please post relevant information as a new thread in game issues.
  • Chrisc1024Chrisc1024 Member Posts: 3
    I've been in a guild, Sewer Rats for ages and today I log in and I'm no longer the member of a guild..... I try to search for them, nothing shows up. I search for anything and nothing shows up. I click the top guilds, no results. WHat the hell is going on........ I need a home and would like to get back with my old guild mates.... Anyone else have this happen? Have had too many issues with this game in the past month, this might be the last straw....
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Ok thank you @zbot

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    I have the same problem too!! What is going on??
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
    Same... Luck that i already claimed my last 180 stars guild reward...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • SchnarchbaerSchnarchbaer Member Posts: 106
    @zbot Same problem here. I'm the guild leader, but not a member any more. Restart of device didn't solve the problem. :(
    Leader "DerWiderstand 2"
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    I am homeless!!!! Lol what's good on. I want to be back netflixing and chilling in MaggiesSweetAss
  • akaaliasakaalias Member Posts: 26
    It happened again. "Not in a Guild". Thought this was resolved .
    At least it's not just me...... Very frustrating and disappointing. Seems like they want to push out so much new content but still have lots of bugs. Was forced to reinstall 2 weeks ago due to my install being scwered up right after they put out a patch..... Love the game but starting to think it's not worth the headache.
  • BostonFanBostonFan Member Posts: 139
    I am the leader of my guild and now it's gone!!! WTF
  • ronatronronatron Member Posts: 3
    Playing away minding my own business, lost connection and when I reconnected my guild was gone. Also my 1000+ challenge stars!
  • BazouBazou Member Posts: 8
    Just loged on and same thing here, guildless and cant search for anything...
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    Same issue here. I'm the leader, so I know I didn't banish myself. LOL. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • CampmickeyCampmickey Member Posts: 17
    Hi everyone in my guild has it saying they aren't in a guild again do you know when it's going to be sorted that our guild name is Michelle12 thanks
    stevie05
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    NG Headquarters:

Dev1: awesome!!! Think I found the fix for the roll backs!!

Dev2: cool!! Click it!!!

Dev1: well there's two options here...

Dev2: toss a coin then..

Dev1: ok I'm clicking the button on the top

Dev1:..........oh oops!!! Must have been the other one!!!

Dev2: lmao oh well...if at first you don't succeed ...try, and fail again :)

Sorry...just had to!!! Roflmfao
    Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • smfssmfs Member Posts: 77
    Same issue.
  • Garrett_NecGarrett_Nec Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2016
    SAME HERE........guild gone ....other members report the same
  • BazouBazou Member Posts: 8
    Same just hapened to me
  • Glad it's not just me. Most frustrating glitch yet.
  • SkrollanSkrollan Member Posts: 74
    Same for me.... :/
    Guild: Thors Hammer
    keith4229
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    +1
    Looks like an issue everyone is having. I posted a new discussion about this 20 minutes ago. A very bad glitch....
  • HamphilHamphil Member Posts: 36
    Same here
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    yeah likewise although it a bit longer than normal it seems
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    stevie05