Report any NEW rollbacks after the March 17th maintenance

eetueetu Member Posts: 637
The maintenance earlier today was aimed at the rollback issues, and we would be very interested in hearing if there are any NEW rollbacks happening after the time & date of the maintenance announcement.

To be precise, a NEW rollback means having lost actions that were made after the maintenance.
(It is still possible that a rollback happened between you last logging out and the start of the maintenance, and you will run into that when logging in.)

For general rollback issues, see http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6114/regarding-rollback-issues
(Posts regarding older rollbacks bill be deleted)
lmfgunnut

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    "After the Maintenance"
    What was the date of last maintenance?

I'm pretty sure I fall under this catergory
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Forgive me. I just reread your post & saw you wrote earlier today.. Mine happened yesterday :-(

Rhonda
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    rgerkman said:

Mine happened yesterday :-(

For the game that is a good thing and not a bad thing that it happened yesterday, makes it more probable that the fix is really working :)
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    No rollback happened after maintence in my case. Thx.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @eetu I just had my first rollback. It happened at about 6:10pm EST while I was in the subway. I lost almost exactly 3 hours of progress.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,785
    @eetu, couple more posted on this thread.
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Ohhhhhhh boy! Please fasten your seatbelts, place your computer trays in the upright position, bend over and tuck your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye :o

:D No offense meant just trying to add some humor ;)

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    JennySenoiaSurvivor
  • asiansensationasiansensation Member Posts: 17
    Happened to me a couple times between the hours of 6:00 EST to 8:00 EST
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Several rollbacks since last evening...again
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Ok, thanks for the reports, gentlepeople!

Seems like on the whole there are quite a bit less of this happening now. We are working on a further fix, aiming to stop the rest.
    lmfgunnut
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    edited March 2016
    I had my first roll-back this morning - I lost a significant number of stars from the Hilltop challenge, but more importantly I lost 8,000 gold/30 radios from the bundle I bought yesterday.
    Not happy about losing real money in a game where I already spend too much money (I can't help it I'm addicted - don't judge me)
    @eetu
    ggbatsDebbie
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @eetu Another rollback and lost the freshly pulled hunter...really pissed right now.

Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    ggbats
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    These rollbacks are getting ridiculous and those of us that have lost so much are still not being compensated. I'm sure once we are compensated the amount will be just short of an insult. Full supplies and xp with 40 radios will not even come close to what most of us have endured as losses. Loosing legendary survivors, gold, hundreds of radios, challenge stars, time, millions of xp in upgrades. How does NG plan on compensating for amounts that far exceed the limitations of storage quantities? Can a mod or staff member answer that without being completely vague like a politician?
  • ElendilElendil Member Posts: 5
    Today I had 3 different rollback, I lost my new epic survivors and all progress in Hill top. Also the crashes are getting ridiculous. Don't even bother playing outpost missions. Fantastic game yet it's probably the game with the worst issues I have ever played.
  • asiansensationasiansensation Member Posts: 17
    @eetu I've had many rollbacks, maybe 5 I've lost multiple legendary and epic survivors. I have pictures of each one but don't want to flood the board with them
    edited March 2016
    And no responses on the in game tickets either. And on the rare occasions you get a response it just says they're working it out and compensation. Will happen once it's fixed. Which isn't too promising considering its been happening for weeks and still ongoing.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I got this response within 24 hours:

Hello,

First of all: please accept our team's sincerest apologies about the rollback issue you've faced. We understand how incredibly frustrating it is to lose resources, loot and hours of playing time in No Man's Land.

Every single member of our staff have had their hands full with getting to the bottom of this serious problem as fast as we possibly can. I can't tell you how much we want to get the game working for you, our loyal fans again. For the past week our number one priority has been to get this fixed and eradicated from the game and we've unfortunately not been able to respond to support messages as fast as we would have liked to.

As we are still unsure how the fix affects players, we are holding off on compensations at this time. Rest assured, you will definitely be compensated for what you've lost due to these rollbacks.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We'll let you know as soon as we have checked and compensated your game.
    rgerkman
    Nice. Thanks so much for posting @zoson !! Puts me a little more at ease!

Rhonda
    Yeah, we all got that same message. It's a blanket message sent once. Then no responses after. It was not a personal response to each inquiry, rather an auto reply no different than the one you get when you send any error report in game. Only difference is this one was targeted to any in game tickets sent containing the word rollback and similar.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I got that same message @zoson
  • turner3jturner3j Member Posts: 3
    I just experienced a rollback. Lost all action from last night around 8 pm to this morning at around 11am. So about 15 hours of game play. I also used all my phones in that time to get a legendary survivor. Lost him and tried again and got no legendary survivors. Not happy about this at all. Lost stars and all my goods I gained in that time.
  • notthe1notthe1 Member Posts: 25
    I had a roll back sometime between 630am and 1140am
    Lost some challenge stars and the 2 survivors I just got
    @all, please submit an in app support request for the recent roll back. Please see this.

• DecusDecus Member Posts: 29
    Got rollback today. Almost 24 hours. Lost 100 stars, more than 1.000k xp, 3 legendary survivors and 15 euro (have purchased gold). I know you're not going to help me, just want to say - i spent a lot of money here and what i get when i need your help - stupid message about bad internet connection...
    @Decus, merged with existing thread. If you haven't done so, please submit an in app support request and take a look at rollback issue.
    Decus
    Worst is - it was my first legendary assault. It was really last time ive spent my money in this shitty game
  • FreddyJnrFreddyJnr Member Posts: 20
    I just got a 24hr rollback too. I've submitted an in-game support request. In total, this is almost my fifth rollback in as many days. I really like this game but I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time.

I think I'll give it another 48 hours before I opt out altogether.
    [Deleted User]
  • piffolomaniapiffolomania Member Posts: 145
    I just got a 24 hour roll back. Also my first.
    edited March 2016
    Apparently my question won't be answered or even acknowledged by a mod/staff member?
    All I have now is this screenshot:( and no compensation can replace him. I mean, what can it be? Full tomatoes supply? Free radio's? It's may sound weird, but I really feel betrayed....