Fix

Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
Fix this stupid game so you can actually play all the features. How on earth are we supposed to play outposts when we have to play challenges 24/7 this is gonna get old and stupid like it has already. What a joke, you guys just care about profit. My guild leader has been having issues for months and u guys don't even respond to her. The game is basically unplayable. Trust me when I say you guys will begin to lose lots of players. Your support is by far the worst I have ever seen in any game I have ever played a bunch of 3 yr olds could do a better job
alnodAvalon8

Comments

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    The #1 issue, rollbacks, seems to have been fixed today (knock on wood).
    Outpost matchmaking and rewards is the new #1 after that. We very much want outposts to be fun and rewarding!
    zosonCapletonlmfgunnutTheLostOnes
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    Rollbacks have been fixed?
    Does that mean our games should be back to normal?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • NotYourLunchNotYourLunch Member Posts: 40
    Lose players? Haven't lost this one. Just barely any interest other than passing time, pretty much zero interest in guild grinds and also zero chance of spending. I'm starting other games a bit and if they get interesting and take any more time away, well this one will become too redundant to stay with. Too bad really because the potential is there.
This discussion has been closed.