Challenge stars carrying over

DioZDioZ Member Posts: 15
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
This is what I see :

This is what the other guild members see :

It seems my stars from the last challenge have remain...

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @DioZ Strange! Seems like count didn't update for the new challenge. @eetu

What do you see when you open the Challenge menu? Any stars showing in missions even though you didn't do any like this?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • DioZDioZ Member Posts: 15
    The "weekly challenge" menu was normal : all missions begin with 0 stars and 3 fuels (not like elkman).
    The total stars for guild is also different : I see atm 996, guild members see 1167. I see 99 stars for me, they see 270...

A strange bug occurs two days ago, maybe there is a link with this bug : after a quite long farming mission in episode 9.3, I saw that I wasn't a member of the guild anymore, but no one kicked me out, and I didn't leave (I think the other members still saw me as if I was in the guild)... Then a few minutes later, after restarting the game, I was again a member of the guild, without doing anything...
    Dab18
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @DioZ that is a server sync issue and can explain why you don't see the correct amount (The star count was not tallying on your device while the server didn't recognize you in the guild). This was a big issue a few weeks ago, but has for the most part resolved. Please send a ticket to in game support letting them know that the problem is still occuring for you.

I will pass this on to the NG devs as well @eetu.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • Dab18Dab18 Member Posts: 21
    Hello! I lost 60 challenge stars :(
  • AmstaffAmstaff Member Posts: 12
    I have had same problem. Mine showed minus(-16) stars then - 11 ,-9,then -6.
    Dab18
  • Dab18Dab18 Member Posts: 21
    and what happened? Did they fix it?
    I realized that the screenshots that I took had no time as a proof, so I took one now and one is from my guild mat