2* survivors on a 15 radio call

jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
I just had a guild member quit the game because they got a 2* survivor on a 15 call. It wasn't just that. That was just the straw that beat the camel over the head.

I had seen people reporting earlier in the this thread that they got a 2* with 15 and figured they were incorrect. I guess not.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6445/weekend-event-increased-epic-leg-data-collection#latest

I appreciate the weekend events, but when they're all bugged it makes it very frustrating.

@eetu @Teeceezy @zbot

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,614
    @jester, sorry to hear that, checking with NG on this issue.
  • jt41jt41 Member Posts: 116
    I had reported this once before in another thread. I didn't make a NG report, but I mentioned I have had this happen 3 times to me in the past. I see now it's not just me.
  • Vintage_BullVintage_Bull Member Posts: 214
    edited March 2016
    (Mod Edit: Removed foul language. Alibaba)

(User Edit: Removed post. Mods chopped it to shit and deleted the most important parts.
    :naughty:
    jester[Deleted User]ggbatsDCBMET
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    Several of my members report this as well. Tickets have been submitted.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    Ok, moving to Bug. For your safety while on the forum, please keep your hands, arms, and legs inside the thread at all times. Young children should be accompanied by an adult in the forum. For the comfort of those around you, we request that there be no flash photography, eating, or drinking in part of the forum.
    WalkerBait1PhelanCherokee_RoseSenoiaSurvivor
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    The game has flaws still & hope they fix some of them & deal with some of the player concerns but over all it's still a very fun & entertaining game & if ppl want to quit then quit, they don't need to make a big deal out of it & make a post that obviously for some reason are butt hurt over something & if the game gets to you that much then u really do need to quit & maybe use the money you would have spent on bundles & get some therapy lol
    jesterWalkerBait1[Deleted User]Cherokee_Rose[Deleted User]DERRICK
    @Vintage_Bull, sorry to hear that, merging with thread created for this issue.
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    I have been saving my radios since the last event. 190 radios and I didn't get a single legendary. Not as bad as above but I would have thought on this event I would get at least 1
    [Deleted User]ggbats
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Jewish said:

I have been saving my radios since the last event. 190 radios and I didn't get a single legendary. Not as bad as above but I would have thought on this event I would get at least 1

A reasonable expectation, imho. It does appear to be random, even though computers can't really do random.

• AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @eetu @OldGoth Can you take a look at this? 2* shouldn't happen with 15 radio call

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • They can say what they like but I haven't gotten a legendary Since last year, and not a single one off the increased odds event.
    And currently over 36 hours without getting a radio either.
    ggbats
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    It is tough for sure. I use mine before the event and do not wait. My legendaries came from outside these events
    ggbats
  • donoowonnodonoowonno Member Posts: 1
    200 radios - I did get one legendary, but I also got three 2* with 15 radio calls. I would like my radios refunded.
    ggbats
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48
    i didn't know you weren't meant to get 2 star survivors on a 15 radio call, thats why most of the time i do 1 calls for xp :(
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    Hi Everyone,

My Radio tent is currently level 7 for the last 4 times of call outs using 15 phones 3 of those were only 2 stars. When it's supposed to be 3-5 stars GUARANTEED?!?! So can anyone explain why this is? It's bad enough that you only seem to get bruisers and scouts but now this?
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    It must be the game programming. I have had it happen 3-4 times in the past month
    MissSFX
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @MissSFX .. Send an ingame ticket if you haven't already (:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MissSFX
    Least I'm not the only one, I've done a ticket on March the 3rd, with still no resolve. I will add it to that. What's the point on using 15 radios if you aren't getting the guaranteed minimum
    I'm sure it's something that was overlooked by Staff. This has happened to other players too. Hopefully a quick fix !!

Rhonda
    I hope so. I've just counted how many are under and it's actually 4, so I'm not gonna use anymore phones at the minute until it can be looked at
    @TK-421 has anyone else reported this problem? Not sure if you are the right person to tag
    Did you send screenshots? I would if you can.. That way they have them before they ask for them lol

Rhonda
    I have seen others report in Game Issues or Bugs..
    If you do a quick search, you can probably find other threads (:

Rhonda
    I will send some screen shots now, I will also try searching for some others with similar problem
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    This is very rare, but we have at least one older report on this happening, and sounds like drkuhar had it as well. Of course it never should, so we are investigating. Thanks for the report!
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
    Thank you for the quick response @eetu hopefully this will be sorted soon
    will I be able to get survivors to replace the ones I should of gained?
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @MissSFX @drkuhar Merging with original thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page