Radio level max 17. How to improve my game??

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,443
In the radio event i had 20 survivors. I kept 2 legendary and an epic... Not really helpful except for the epic warrior...but they are all max level 17.
I already have level 16 survivors and hunters too and legendary but i hardly reach 180 stars in the challege. How could i improve my game with the new bruiser, shooter and warrior level 17??
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    If it were me, I would concentrate on the warrior and his/her gear. The bruiser is useless except in your Outpost. The shooter can come in handy with good gear in non-herd challenges. The warrior with a wide arc weapon, and fully charged can deal out some serious damage. That's my two cents worth @capibara. And by the way, 180 challenge stars is a very good effort with level 16 survivors to me.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,443
    Thanks @NCDawgFan, yes i concentrate in warriors too ..i have 3 and also i have 3 hunters my faves to reach 180 stars..but to go for 240 i need at least survivors upgradbles to 19 or at 18...but they only release 17 max survivors...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    My experience shows me that my current level 17 survivors and their current gear are no match for the walkers that show up past the 180 star level @capibara. My Hunter or Warrior's attacks just bounce off those level 20 walkers and don't get me started on the level 20 fatties and their 3,000+ health levels. I need better gear!
    Yes. And now eberything crashed, and my game turned back to 12 hours before!! : O
    ...no new survivors, 154 stars instead of 181, i even lost my new survivors won with the radio event...
  • kidnapkinkidnapkin Member Posts: 49
    @capibara same thing happened to my former guild leader
    leg shooter and lvl 16 council vanished
    he deleted his account
    edited March 2016
    @kidnapkin ...well, i started again, lost crates, supplies, xp and of course the radio event and i'm again on guild challenges as before, going for my usual 180 stars... :#
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    its probably your strategies. I use lv 17 hunter, shooter & assault. Dont get any problems until everything is at lv 20
    @trixta ...you get 240 stars with level 16 survivors?? Can't belive it. I had 2 new survivors with a max level 17 in the last radio event... But i had no time to upgrade because of the rollback, so...lost everything and i'm back to my 3 level 16 survivirs and playing again for 180... (...or 200 if i would really got 200.. I reached also 212...) but i'll never get 240 with those 3 level 16...
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    no, i use lv 17s. but i used to get 240 with 16s before the update, times against me now and i refuse to buy fuel.

Its all down to character set up & strategy. i have my assault out front, she mows down the normal walkers. Then i have my hunter behind her, to finish off the stragglers. with my shooter as back up ( his gun has 60% critical increase and smashes all tanks in 2 hits ). Armoured walkers i tend to stun with assault and finish in over watch. ( sometimes i may switch assault for scout if the need arises )

If you are struggling, play slow and use over watch alot. Ideally you want dodge on every character and the traits stack, so gold dodge on character & armour = 30%. pair that with a high luck % and your laughing. Gold Interrupt is also useful for the later rounds.

There are many videos on this site, look for someone named @zonson ( if thats spelt correctly, apologies to Z if not ). I dont know him/her but ive seen they post guides which you may be able to use to help you progress. I cant do videos or id show you my methods

NOTE: i have only just got a warrior but hes only upto lv 16 ( always binned the others FML ). Im planning to max him ( although hes shit in comparison ) because i think a warrior would be better than assault, im just not in a position to really test it. got the gear, just no one to use it lol
    Thanks @trixta ...i never use assaults and shooters athigh levels but i'll try! :)