Mods can we get a real statement from a position of authority

Fellow players please add just your name if you have been affected by the rollbacks and would like some real answers.

Comments

• bgbelden
  • @Dale that's nothing, no reason why, or how long to wait, or if the compensation will even be worth waiting for. I'd like yo know if my aggravation is only worth 50 gold bars and 10 radio's.
    Something tells me they're spending more time counting money than fixing the problem
  • Lets not forget it was real money we earned in real life that we have them in return for product A, not this bungled product B
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I certainly would. I asked three times yesterday if there was anything we should do? Stop playing, keep playing, delete and reinstall the app. No answer. I would have preferred an "I don't know" to radio silence.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    [Deleted User]ggbatsSlickRick
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Don't think anyone is working on weekends.

And NG is smart: went from "we are listening" to 'we promote some players to listen'.

No toxicity or trying to offend someone. Just m2c..
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    [Deleted User]FizzyPinot
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Derrick

Wanna know, too..
    Spent a sum on this game and believe compensation for this many rollbacks i/we had will be shis.. All the effort, stuff, archievements and progress will be lost.
    It's sad that this all looks like the customers are worth nothing.

Most games have 1-2 hours server downtime and compensate their players with a more than appropriate amount of stuff.. And losing progress or ingame currency and items is for sure another level.

Player mods is the best thing you can have, if you dont want to deal or listen to all this on the forum.. I feel sorry for guys like, Alibaba or Z-bot.
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    [Deleted User]Avalon8
  • @Teeceezy that's all we're asking for is some clarification and transparency in this rotten situation. Many have quit but those still here are hoping for the best.
    rgerkmanggbats
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    I completely understand @bgbelden. Let's all hope this get resolved for good as soon as possible.
    ggbatsTUCO
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    Official NG Statement.

I cannot speak for NG, but here is my thoughts.

Will you be compensated? Yes definitely, @Teeceezy has already said that it will happen to everyone affected (please see above).

Why has no one been compensated yet then?
    Now, let's reason through why no one has been compensated yet. The rollbacks are an ongoing issue. Say everyone is compensated now. Great, but wait rollbacks happen again and we lose everything we were compensated. Uh oh... Make a ticket! Get compensated again, only for another rollback to happen.... See the pattern? :|
    Until the root cause and problem is fixed, it becomes a futile cycle.

Ok then, why is the rollback happening and why isn't it fixed?
    Well there are probably several reasons and many players are being affected differently. Some only play on one device are getting rollback. Some on multiple devices. Some had it only once. Some are having constantly...
    As @Teeceezy pointed out they are working tirelessly to find and fix, but it isn't always a straightforward problem. Many of the bugs and problems may be linked or completely different. It's not so much finding a needle in a haystack, but finding bent needles in a very large haystack of needles (or finding the one that is missing for that matter).

What can we do to help?

As frustrating as it may sound, be patient. Provide as much information as possible. Vent on the forums, you aren't alone! Keep giving feedback and suggestions. Our ideas go a long way!

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    rgerkmanggbatsLightfeet
  • Although this thread is borderline toxic, I'm sure many will read your replies and feel a little relieved getting an updated answer. Thanks.
    As for me a cashiers check for $1,369.00 U.S. dollars and I'll be on my way.
    What??? My time is valuable.
    TeeceezyrgerkmanggbatsLightfeetIRONDee
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    BGbelden Hang in there.

I wish people wouldn't use the word "we" so much when making posts. I have been affected by rollbacks and bugs and I feel for others who have lost packages bought but I don't want to be stuck with the "we need answers and clarity" group because I am happy with the communication I get from NG through player support and from all the mods on this board. I write politely to support stating any problems and within 2-4 days I get a response. Sometimes it's just a response stating they need some time to look into it other times I have gotten an answer to my questions but I for one don't want to be associated with the group that feels that NG spends more time counting money than fixing problems or the group of people who feel they just tell us they're listening but are ignoring us. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way but don't hate on me because I know many people are doing thangs out of frustration.
    rgerkmanIRONDee
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @Alibaba .. IMO.. I think you should add that post to the "official statement" in the Announcements thread or post it on its own.
    Thanks to you, I now have an added "sigh of relief"!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    ggbatsTeeceezyLamsir
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Hehe @Serp, I'd prefer a rare wrench, just because it rolls so nicely off the tounge.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OvidmikelSlickRick
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    All the gold.
    masmith93
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Thanks for commenting @Teeceezy and @Alibaba.

What I would like to know is if we should just stop playing until this is fixed? Does re-upgrading our lost upgrades help or hurt us?

I had 2 level upgrades on Rick's revolver (the second level was in progress, but paid for w XPs) when I had my biggest rollback. I have since re- upgraded the first level but haven't saved up enough XPs for more. Should I be upgrading something else? It seems like a lose-lose unless we know how compensation will work.
    [Deleted User]
  • @Shut_Up Your hereby exonerated from all discussion involving "We".
    ggbats
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    @LadyAquila

They've commented elsewhere that you won't be restored. Just compensated.
  • ImCamImCam Member Posts: 25
    ImCam

Rolled back after buying Rick bundle and the 20$ bundle (total of 30$) posted a review in the app store warning new player not to spend money on this game due to this roll back issue that has been this game unplayable for so many of us. The lack of support on this issue is simply unprofessional by Next Games staff. Even if we are given back what we lost we will still miss out on days of playing and during an event for better chances at epic and legenday survivers. They should not have started this event until the roll back issue was fixed. If they dont extend the event or offer it again to played right when the rollbacks are compinsated i will quit playing all together.
    [Deleted User]
  • ishish Member Posts: 72
    What i don't understand is why would you introduce increased legendary survivors when the game is broken.
    Fair enough maybe shutting the game down isnt the best idea, but why giving people a chance to get something awesome when it can be brutally taken away from them. Its potentially creating even more frustration during times when there is to much already...
    I mean what if someone gets rolled back today losing all the leggies he got ? He will get the radios back but the event is done. I am afraid this event will make more people angry than happy. Terrible timing
    - ish
    TRINITY
    Avalon8UmfImCam
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    I got rolled back to Thursday evening again an hour ago. Had about more than ten of them during the weekend.

Got great survivors due to making new calls after every incident. Of course I lost all of them and now I got only crap with the latest calls.
    And I lost great gear which I got trying to catch up after every rollback.

Earned over 500 stars this challenge (showing to all guild mates) and my map tells me I'm back at 60 (count of Thursday).

Never experienced such a frustrating situation according to a game and somehow I don't think this will change soon.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    [Deleted User]Avalon8ImCam
  • etplanteetplante Member Posts: 9
    My account was rolled back twice this weekend. The second time I lost 2 legendary and 5 epic survivors that I had radioed during the weekend event, 105 radios spent. I submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything yet. Honestly if they aren't able to restore my survivors, I think I'm just going to delete the game. It's unplayable like this.
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    Doubt I'll get my epic assault back, so I accept the loss. Sigh.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    This has gone on far too long.

The beta testers said Outposts weren't ready to launch. The problems started when outposts were released. We have been told that the outposts have no relation to the issue, yet it seems a bit too coincidental that the issues appeared at the same time as the outpost release.

I just sent an email to AMC suggesting they revisit the licensing agreement with NG. As it currently is, the game is a substandard product not worthy of the Walking Dead franchise.
    jesterImCamFizzyPinot
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Zeena Did you sent an ingame ticket regarding the rollback? If yes, you should get him back after rollback issue has been resolved.
    Keep the fingers crossed and trust the the Statements from NG's ingame support as well as Mods of this forum.
    Zeena
  • crunchcrunch Member Posts: 9
    If the compensation is anything short of something like 100,000 gold for every player and 20 magic phones that each are guaranteed to pull a legendary, my first response (and I suspect many others) will be "I quit," followed soon by "I want my money back."
    [Deleted User]
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    As for me, and my game playing...

I have given up counting the " Roll Backs " and the loss of items...

Even with all the Bugs and Balance Problems, the game is still interesting...

When my frustration level reaches a " critical point ", I'll just find a different game for my leisure time...

Sadly, I have developed low expectations for this game... ( deservedly so... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

DERRICK
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 531
    I contacted Apple support about a bundle lost during a rollback and they said it wasn't eligible for a refund. If disappearing items aren't eligible, what is? It feels like theft.
    Has anyone had any luck getting a refund, and if so, how? I only wrote them once...is it just persistence that works?
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!