Report any NEW rollbacks after the March 21st maintenance

eetueetu Member Posts: 637
The newest maintenance earlier today (March 21st) was again aimed at the rollback issues, and we would be very interested in hearing if there are any NEW rollbacks happening after the time & date of the maintenance announcement.

To be precise, a NEW rollback means having lost actions that were made after the maintenance.
(It is still possible that a rollback happened between you last logging out and the start of the maintenance, and you will run into that when logging in.)

For general rollback issues, see http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6114/regarding-rollback-issues

The previous thread for issues after the 17th March maintenance is at http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6394/report-any-new-rollbacks-after-the-march-17th-maintenance/
rgerkmanlmfgunnut

Comments

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    edited March 2016
    Edited because of incredible dumbness ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    Phoenix527
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    In which way did you "hang out"? Did you play around in the camp, or just let the device be? As said in the post-maintenance announcement, there is now a 2-minute idle timeout. The timeout message is unfortunately the "Error - Connection Lost" popup, a custom popup needs a client update.
    lmfgunnut
    Capleton said:

Take a look at the time remaining for gas and the TG counter.

Just to be completely sure, in which order and situation were the screenshots taken?
    lmfgunnut
    K. Then it was an idle timeout because I just opened the game and did nothing.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    I just had a mini rollback. I did two explore missions and upgraded one of my storages. I went to watch a video from the cinema which crashed as they tend to do. When the game loaded again I was back to 13 gas and all my tomatoes from the upgrade were back. I've never had this issue before. I'll update if it happens again. Might've been some weirdness from my first play following the update.
  • SixSix Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2016
  • SoulhunterSoulhunter Member Posts: 13
    I lost over 4k trades goods after the maintenance, im more than a little pissed.
    Taiaha
    Six said:

got rolled twice in 2 days. both times to same past situation (few days backwards). I played a lot between rollbacks so correct situation should have been saved to server...

Sorry, but this thread is meant for tracking any _new_ rollbacks that have happened after the maintenance break today. (30 minutes ago)
    lmfgunnutmasmith93
    eetu said:

Capleton said:

Take a look at the time remaining for gas and the TG counter.

Just to be completely sure, in which order and situation were the screenshots taken?
    Situation: first one showing the idle-error message, second was taken after the reload. Order should be obvious then.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • Mikeb80808Mikeb80808 Member Posts: 16
    i've never had a rollback; but after todays patch, i am getting "connection lost" after a few minutes of inactivity. doesnt happen when i am actively playing or browsing thru pages (home, survivor, weapons, raid, event, etc).
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2016
    Hey...I lost alot of boxes because you doubled my losses in pvp fights for the last 4 days....please return them to me...it is the total of the 9days worth of battle losses and my first 12 hours worth of fights were removed from me tripple,you will see it if you check my outpost...I've been saving for an epic chest...you can contact me thru this page..if you need a y info from me to correct this issue please let me know.-Mechanix
    Capleton said:

Situation: first one showing the idle-error message, second was taken after the reload. Order should be obvious then.

Ok, so, the gas counter and survivor upgrade counters at least look to be 2 minutes forward in the latter screenshot, that doesn't point to a rollback? Am I missing something?
    rgerkmanlmfgunnutmasmith93
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2016
    Tchin has me for 648x3 alone..all I know is i had somewhere around 6200 boxes and now i got 1500 after collecting a couple hundred from my outpost
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    @eetu There's a problem with crates. My last raid shows up 3 times and lost that much. Another person in my guild had the same problem. Here's a screen shot:

CindyLou
    Nope, you missed nothing. Edited my post and will be ashamed for a while...
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    ggbats
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    @Capleton don't be ashamed It is completely normal to be a bit hyper vigilant if I was in your shoes I would be too!
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    How about u also pay us the money w spent well I did n haven't heard a single word back either the money or just the gold either or... Player name Anthony Mac
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Question, when you get rolled back do all aspects of the game go back as I just lost over 1000 influence on my outpost, everything else seems ok. Someone let me know as I will create a separate bug report if it's not rollback related.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    CindyLouIRONDee
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Boy... This never gets old..
    Started playing alongside the challenge..
    Connection got lost following a rollback which made me loose another 3k tg. All the gas i used was lost, too..
    Probably already lost 25k tg. Must be a ca 1h rollback.
    I think the next will come soon.. its always been like that..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • Avalon8Avalon8 Member Posts: 37
    Okay, this is not really a rollback; but after the maintenance I lost 500 TG (luckily it wasn't more). And no, my outpost wasn't attacked ;)

Xp, tomatoes, phones, survivors etc. are all still there..

There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart.
    We do what we need to do, and then we get to live. No matter what - we'll be okay.
    This is how we survive: We tell ourselves that we are the walking dead.

• apexstagapexstag Member Posts: 10
    To clarify this 120 seconds time out. Can you confirm that if you are in game and dont do anything for 120 seconds you will be logged out and currently get the connection error message but you will later change that to a custom notification.......or/and does it mean you are then blocked from going back into your account for 120 seconds or should you be able to just log straight back in?
    thank you

also whilst this roll back issue is clearly a bitch, appreciate the activity on the forum. If people eventually get what they are owed back then hopefully this game will continue to progress, it is just going to piss a load of people of until their individual tickets start being answered, but hey if you can fix the roll backs first I think the majority would prefer that than and not get an answer for a few days/weeks? than it keep on happening.

• FreydisFreydis Member Posts: 11
    Unexplained crate losses! First connection after maintenance log showed 3 total losses, two identical and a third. Next connection it jumped to 4 total, then 6, now it's up to 8 losses, two sets of identical 4 fight losses. My crates have been decimated! WTF!

Afraid to even log in again, thinking I'll soon be getting a bill for crates I owe you!
    apexstag said:

To clarify this 120 seconds time out. Can you confirm that if you are in game and dont do anything for 120 seconds you will be logged out and currently get the connection error message but you will later change that to a custom notification.......or/and does it mean you are then blocked from going back into your account for 120 seconds or should you be able to just log straight back in?

The first option.
    lmfgunnut
    There is definitely something wrong with the duplicated attacks, we are digging into it.

Once again we apologize for the issue. :sigh:
    lmfgunnut
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,809
    edited March 2016
    Maybe it's me and i don't understand.. But i assumed that the maintenance should be ended but in the last hour i only receive the "we are under maintenance" warning... :(
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    lmfgunnut
  • ronatronronatron Member Posts: 3
    Same here, still under maintenance
    Yes, we had to go back to maintenance while we investigate the above issue with the raids. Sorry.
    lmfgunnut
  • ZombieBladeZZombieBladeZ Member Posts: 2
    Yeah a new announcement stating maintenance has been extent would help
    Now back up, please report (I know you will:) if there are further problems with duplicate raids
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    @eetu Mine doesn't appear to be fixed, still showing multiple raids and loss of crates/influence (even more on the latter now).