Report any NEW rollbacks after the March 21st maintenance

Comments

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    The ones that got there between the maintenances will still be there. Are there new ones?
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    I haven't been raided since, so I wouldn't be able to tell.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Rollbacked, but very little.
  • Mikeb80808Mikeb80808 Member Posts: 16
    still getting 'connection lost' after a minute or two of inactivity.
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    My raids aren't fixed.
    Still losing trade goods and influence
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    My Outpost got somehow rolledbacked i guess, i am missing ofer 500 influence points since the last maintenance right now :(
  • FreydisFreydis Member Posts: 11
    eetu said:

Now back up, please report (I know you will:) if there are further problems with duplicate raids

'Further'?

What's the corrective action going to be for all the duplicate raids that already decimated our banks?
    I thought I understood a single raid could take 10% of your stores. But stats on these duplicate raids aren't following that.

Have enjoyed this game quite a bit, sunk a couple of hundred into enhanced play. This is the deal breaker for me. Thinking its time to move on. Disappointing.

still getting 'connection lost' after a minute or two of inactivity.

As stated in the maintenance notes, the game now has a 2 minute idle timeout. Regrettably it shows a "connection error" popup, a proper popup will be in the next client update.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited March 2016
    @eetu Ouch, that's 894 TG and 333 influence lost due to the bug. The bug is NOT fixed. Each time I get an inactivity timeout, another raid loss is added to my battle log and I lose the TG and influence.

@Mikeb80808 That's the new 2 minute timeout. They said this is expected in the most recent maintenance announcement post, and is in place to help save your state to the server and prevent rollbacks.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited March 2016
    I either got another rollback or just lost another 1000 tg after Connection lost.. thank you again. Edit: make it 2000tg after I wrote this post.
    When I go back to the game I probably have nothing left..

Makes no sense at all to play it, if you pay a lot of real money to lose all this fictional stuff & content anyway
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    The losses haven't stopped.
  • Avalon8Avalon8 Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2016
    Before the maintenance I lost TG. And now after the break I lost many influence-points (2 days ago I had 5027, now I have 1098) :open_mouth:

Well I don't really care much about the points, but the time I invested :/

There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart.
    We do what we need to do, and then we get to live. No matter what - we'll be okay.
    This is how we survive: We tell ourselves that we are the walking dead.

It's from a raid from days ago it seems???
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    Lol, just timed out and lost 100 IP´s again...
  • Avalon8Avalon8 Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2016
    Now I'm on 800. Guess in 15 minutes I'll have zero IP left xD

There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart.
    We do what we need to do, and then we get to live. No matter what - we'll be okay.
    This is how we survive: We tell ourselves that we are the walking dead.

Decus
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @eetu since you asked for screenshots in another thread, here is a screenshot from before the maintenance this morning, and one of my battle log from right now.

The amount lost is exactly equal to the amount lost from the raid times the number of times it appears in my battle log, minus the one legitimate loss.

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Seems my outpost are indeed been rolled back in some way, every time I log out and back in again another chunk of inf has gone and now it's taking trade goods.

Despite not been raided in 17 hours in the time since the games came back from 1st maintenance I've lost nearly 1800 inf and 3500TG this is just appalling. Your list of things working must be dwarfed by what's not. I have raised a ticket and if this is deemed to be in the wrong place then please feel free to move it but I'm severely pissed off.

@eetu @Teeceezy @TK-421 @anyone who will fricking listen, sort this mess out!!!

This is what I was on (taken from a guild mates account today)

Proof I've not been raid recently

My inf now

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • SoulhunterSoulhunter Member Posts: 13
    Yup mine hasn't been restored either, this is starting to get old fast
  • KennyKenny Member Posts: 1
    Me and missus lost alot of crates over the pass few hours.. can this bug be fixed please..
  • SaskiaveraSaskiavera Member Posts: 4
    Before and AFTER the maintenance earlier, I am still LOOSING trade points. Every time I log into game trade points role back

Yup mine hasn't been restored either, this is starting to get old fast

Sorry. What is more acute for the tech team at the moment, is if the losses are still compounding.
    Ok, going to maintenance once more, for further fixing. Apologies for the rough weather on this corner of the cyberspace today.
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
  • merkwürdigliebemerkwürdigliebe Member Posts: 1
    Another victim of multi raid loss. Was at about 6700 TG when previous lost raids were multiplied x5 taking me down to about 1200 (loss of approximately 5500 TG).
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2016
    I was going to echo what @zoson and @Poppy said that every time I get booted whether it's timing out or actual connection lost I will have lost about 150 influence points but I don't have more raids popping up. I'm not logging in again for a while. However the last time I was on I saw @Poppy and poppy's influence and that was about 20 minutes ago but @poppy your influence was still 5824 at 1:40 today. I'm wondering if it's showing one thing and it's really another. Screenshot included. I hope so or else I'm in the same boat as a lot of others and I've lost 1500+ influence and counting.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @shut up could be, similar symptoms as the rollback bug as the person effected sees roll backed figures and info yet there guild mates see for example in a guild chalange the pre rollback score which is then added to them redoing the content they got rollback on.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    I found that episodes I finished yesterday are not finished today

What's up with th that?????
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 524
    Same issue here with lost TG every time I logged into the game after the earlier maintenance break. Not sure if it's a rollback or something else. Fingers crossed that this maintenance break fixes it.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • tussnuts2016tussnuts2016 Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2016
    I lost 3000 in trade goods since your latest maintenance, why hasn't this been addressed? There are many people reporting this issue but nothing seems to happen to fix this issue but comments on we are working on it. It doesn't appear that you are working on it, more of just providing lip service.