Report any NEW rollbacks after the March 21st maintenance

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @tussnuts2016 seems fixed now. I haven't lost any additional trade goods since the most recent maintenance. I do hope they can restore what was lost.
  • olordwhiteolordwhite Member Posts: 8
    I just had another roll back. Finished training my warrior and it went back to around 30 mins to finish the same training. Was after the maintenance but seems too have possibly put me back to when the maintenance was happening.

Note 4 phone with latest updates not rooted. Player olordwhite
  • defenestratordefenestrator Member Posts: 2
    Yeah. I lost about 200k xp, 5 phones (during event FM) and 30 gold. About 8 hrs of play. So pizzed. 8|
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Remember screenshots are your friend. I'm waiting a little while longer to hop on. I'm also going to have some faith that this will be fixed sooner than later and they will make it right. Anyone who is brave enough to try to play do me a favor and post current screenshots of the top 25 on the outpost leaderboard!
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    Shut_Up said:

Remember screenshots are your friend. I'm waiting a little while longer to hop on. I'm also going to have some faith that this will be fixed sooner than later and they will make it right. Anyone who is brave enough to try to play do me a favor and post current screenshots of the top 25 on the outpost leaderboard!

I shouldn't have to screen shot every time I exit the game though. It would end up being a part time job taking a picture of every screen after playing, lol....
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    edited March 2016
    The aim of the fixes were to stop any further losses, but sadly the already happened losses will still be there.
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    eetu said:

Sadly the aim of the fixes were to stop any further losses, but the already happened losses will still be there.

Is a team working on those losses yet?
  • ledled Member Posts: 1
    I suffered another rollback. What am I supposed to do? Report with more tickets to support or write in the same?
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2016
    Been 4 hours
  • toneloc13toneloc13 Member Posts: 7
    Mine rolled back sometime today. I used my radios last night and now they are back.
  • redrunnerredrunner Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2016
    I lost around 600 TG and 100 in my influence
    edited March 2016
    648x3 +23×2+57×2+411×2+10×2+0×2+198×2+550×2+My morning collection-560=5002 boxes lost.....9 days of battles, left me with 1500
  • Mikeb80808Mikeb80808 Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2016
    i got a rolkback just now.... first time for me... lost 2064 TG... wierd thing is that my chars are still injured from the last time i raided, and my raid log shows my recent wins/losses
    edited March 2016
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited March 2016
    I just had a rollback.
    I ran mission 2 of the challenge & completed it. Started mission 3 and left it so the game timed out.
    Loaded it back up and mission 2 is not shown as being run.

Edit. Just noticed that I have the acheivement quest of completing 2 challenges where because of the rollback it shows I have only done one.
  • FreydisFreydis Member Posts: 11
    eetu said:

The aim of the fixes were to stop any further losses, but sadly the already happened losses will still be there.

You forgot to add, "until we are positive all bugs are cleaned, when we will return ALL loses."

RIGHT?

Freydis said:

You forgot to add, "until we are positive all bugs are cleaned, when we will return ALL loses."

Otherwise yes, but to be precise the losses will be reimbursed, they can not in all cases be returned. (Think e.g. completed missions)
    An additional request - if you report a _new_ rollback in this thread, please also specify your in-game username and level to help us debug. Thanks!
  • KnightsendKnightsend Member Posts: 3
    Just for clarity sake, what does "fixed" look like for this?

The reason I ask is because I'm currently waiting for reimbursement, and I would like to know what the criteria is for declaring the bug resolved so I can actually get my items or money returned. If we're just waiting for another rollback complaint we could be here a while.
    I can't give you a firm answer on when it could be declared fixed, sorry, not my call, but I think you'll agree that it needs to be more than the 3 hours we have here now.
  • KnightsendKnightsend Member Posts: 3
    eetu said:

I can't give you a firm answer on when it could be declared fixed, sorry, not my call, but I think you'll agree that it needs to be more than the 3 hours we have here now.

Thanks for the response. I do not disagree in the slightest. I'm just growing impatient since no one has responded to my ticket yet, other than the automated response.
    @eetu I had a rollback Today at around 6:30pm EST. It was a small rollback where I lost one challenge mission completion. I just did the map again.

In game id is zoson, and player level is 45.
  • SwtdstnySwtdstny Member Posts: 57
    I was on vacation to deadwood South Dakota and didn't click on TG boxes so they would build to max when I was gone. I played a couple of times in 3 days, when I clicked on trade good boxes it only gave me 56. I should've earned my max 7000 by now. So I lost TG as well.
    edited March 2016
    Mechanix-Mario042375-Lost 5002-Left with 1500 boxes(numbers in previous post)-Game level 39- Power level 60.. I am the only one in my guild should be easy to find me....I don't notice anything else lost so besides boxes and fame, so it only glitched my outpost...my player and farm that i leveled up over night stayed fine.No rush, just like to know they will appear sometime.
    Swtdstny
  • SwtdstnySwtdstny Member Posts: 57
    Correction my max is 10000. Please fix or reimburse....thank you
    Just to make things extra clear; the information I'm asking on this thread is for tech team debugging purposes. For reimbursement you will need to send a ticket to support.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @poppy Sorry it wasn't an illusion. I am now showing you down . We lost about the same amount 1800 influence. Bright side is fresh meat!
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    edited March 2016
    Bug snitch reporting for duty:

Ingame ticket sent. Never experienced rollback before, so far as I could tell. Hospital was upgrading last night and seems to be finishing a few hours late? Lost about 1k influence total, but seems to have stabilized. Not sure if any trade goods lost.

Not sure of the time of the maintenance. I logged in around 0800EDT this morning to gather goods, again around 1300EDT when I noticed the missing inf and double recorded raids, several times around 1300-1400EDT where I just kept losing inf till it was down to 1261. Seems to have stabilized now at 2000EDT, ran a raid and got my inf for it. Got raided in return, and inf seems to be recording properly now.

I'd hate to be a CS rep right now, although, hey, job security.

@eetu
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 584
    @eetu

I lost 1900 influence and 1600 TGs after the 3rd maintenance window today. I had 4903 influence. Attached screencap is a raid or two prior to achieving 4903. What's the process to restore what I lost?
    eetu said:

Now back up, please report (I know you will:) if there are further problems with duplicate raids

Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    The number of people posting to this thread without reading it first is too damn high.
    shakhidFreddyJnrWalkerBait1blackiguana