Report any NEW rollbacks after the March 21st maintenance

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    zoson said:

The number of people posting to this thread without reading it first is too damn high.

I wouldn't limit it to just the thread. The whole site. I like that admin are merging threads.
    masmith93
  • stephaniieanne08stephaniieanne08 Member Posts: 132
    I experienced an issue. I had 36 challenge stars, and completed a quest as well and as a reward I got 19000 xp points. After the maintence, I logged back in to only 6 challenge stars, the same quest I just finished, and my xp gone. Not happy.
  • FreydisFreydis Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2016
    Removed inaccurate comment.
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    I dont raid a lot so i didnt notice right away. I lost about 1k influence.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
  • CrowTRobotCrowTRobot Member Posts: 81
    Woke up this AM after about 7 hrs, and my farms, tents, and outposts produced -0- goods for the entire time. Once I started game this morning, they look to be producing again. Not sure if that is related to a rollback, but thought I should report it.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @CrowTRobot Most likely from maintenance happening.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    So how do I go about getting a (ticket) or better yet what is a ticket? For my game losses. I have never had a problem like this before and would like to correct the losses the proper way.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    @Mechanix
    Sending a message to our support team via the in-game help menu is called sending a "support ticket". Sorry for the lingo.
    Also see http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6114/regarding-rollback-issues
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2016
    Thank you for clarifying, I missed that. Just been clicking back to the page I was on for info and responce.I appreciate the quick response
  • TaiahaTaiaha Member Posts: 28
    4000 crates gone. Fix please, thanks
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @Taiaha, please submit an in game support request.
  • AlphasAlphas Member Posts: 1
    I had a roll back late last night or early today. Had 57 stars and suddenly started from 0 again. The quests restarted too and everything. Almost have troubles with "connection lost" and reloads frequently despite well-functioning wi-fi.
  • RodgerRodger Member Posts: 2
    I lost 7000+ box rewards yasterday, a lost connection message came up and reloaded the game and was talking 1000 at a time,
    @Alphas, @Rodger, if you haven't done so, please submit a in game support request.
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    edited March 2016
    I definitely just had a rollback. I did 3 challenge missions and now I've got 0 stars again. I think it might have rolled back to quite a bit further back than that because I think I had more tomatoes but I'm not entirely sure.
    I always exit my game by pressing back and confirming I want to exit the game as well.
    I never had any issue before the maintenance or at least I never noticed before.
    Edit-thinking about it I guess it rolled back around 6-7 hours based on collecting around 9000 tomatoes from each farm. Should've only been a couple of 1000 since I last collected them.
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    @zbot nice eye popping sig B)

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    edited March 2016
    @WalkerBait1, thanks, I had the sig off all this time in the forum and realized that I could use it to help. The rest of the sig is just my sense of humor. Now that I can see other users sig, it's kind of nice.

@ste, please submit an in game support request so they are aware of the issue.
    WalkerBait1
  • TiineTiine Member Posts: 3
    I had over 1400 influence points, my game had to reload and when I got back on I had 1000 points. I restarted the game hoping that would help. It didnt. I had 800 influence points then. And many of the old raids against my outpost shows 2 times.
    Lost challenge stars as well.
    And now when I want to raid outpost I can only attack low lvls. Highest was 3 lvl 10 defenders.
    @Tiine, please submit an in app support request if you haven't done so.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Tiine said:

I had over 1400 influence points, my game had to reload and when I got back on I had 1000 points. I restarted the game hoping that would help. It didnt. I had 800 influence points then. And many of the old raids against my outpost shows 2 times.
    Lost challenge stars as well.
    And now when I want to raid outpost I can only attack low lvls. Highest was 3 lvl 10 defenders.

That seems to be one helluva roll back? Or did you go hard on Outpost and challenges in short period of time.
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    Tonight I lost 3 survivors to the reload/refresh crap

Was doing a deadly mission, had to take a call, next thing I know I look at the screen, the reload message was up, and when the gam finally cam back, my 3 survivors were dead

Yesterday I lost a bunch of stuff to the rollback issue (to which I got a rather generic we're sorry response 24 hours later...), and now tonight this

This is completely unacceptable, and I'm sure in 24 hours I will get another form letter response from in gam support.... THIS SUCKS
    Freydis
  • TiineTiine Member Posts: 3
    I started on of those conversations right after i happened. Soon as I sent it the game forced me to reload og when I got back I had lost points down to 800. Which I then commented on to them. Not gotten any response. Just the automatic we'll get back to you sent the same minute as the first I sent.

I didnt go hard anywhere. I was on one of fhose get more tomatoes missions. Which I didnt finish cuz it crashed. Which has happened alot to me, always lose the fuel and sometimes I just dont get chests. But first time I lose that many influence points or challenge stars. Lost some trading goods but only some hundred. 1000 max
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Is the screen freezing after about 30 secs inactivity related to these maintenance issues?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • DirtyHippoDirtyHippo Member Posts: 9
    I've lost "rollback" between 2700 - 2800 stars from my outpost. I sent two "tickets" to support in the past 48 hours... haven't received any response. I've spent a ton of hours and spent a few dollars on this game... ready to give up and delete my account.
    dirtyhippo
  • ScottsScotts Member Posts: 1
    Game disconnects every couple of minutes then reconnects continuously since maints.
  • Sappy187Sappy187 Member Posts: 118
    Are we going to get our lost TG and influence back?
    Join us.

Xxx

• GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    24 hours and still no response/resolution to either of my 2 trouble tickets....

how do you spell pissed off
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Has anyone seen any Mods/Staff post today?
    @Glookerjdc .. Mine hasn't been replied to either.. They must be very busy today (:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • angelavengerangelavenger Member Posts: 11
    I lost about 2500 in Trade goods! I had almost 3000 and it went back to 1481 overnight and I hadn't been attacked in 2 days!
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    @rgerkman Yes, they are busy trying to merge threads and move them to the right boards so the devs can get a better idea of what is happening now. With people starting new threads about existing issues at the rate of 1 every 2 minutes, they are spending way too much time cleaning up the mess we are creating.

Please, remember that those that are STAFF are NG employees and software developers. They pop in to see what our feedback is and then go back to working on fixing the game. If they stayed here all day answering our posts, the game would never get fixed or improved. Those that are Moderstors are primarily VOLUNTEERS with jobs and a game to play themselves. They VOLUNTEER their time (usually 2-3 hours a day, but some go far beyond that ammount) to assist us and the devs. They do this so the paid staff can focus on fixing the problems and making the game better.
    angelavengerCherokee_Roseeeturgerkman