Losing Trade Goods/Influence without being raided

124»

Comments

• sprogersproger Member Posts: 1
    Same here
  • ChilidawgChilidawg Member Posts: 58
    I played outpost 8 days ago and remember these raids. They only happened once but now appear as happening three times. My influence points have also dropped.

• 1KrazyKanuck1KrazyKanuck Member Posts: 26
    I just went back through my log and noticed that every attack on my base was tripled or quadrupled. I have lost hundreds of points.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    Moving to game issue and merging with existing thread.
  • DeezDeez Member Posts: 241
    Same deal as everyone. I lost almost 400 in influence and unsure about the TG.

• I just noticed that my log shows that yesterday I was attacked by the same guy, Wei Shen, 10 times. All at the same time. He was defeated all ten times; 2 times, I actually appear to have won 25 influence. This doesn't affect me, but I thought I should bring it to someone's attention.
  • herrick06herrick06 Member Posts: 27

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Chuck him out, the brute! "
    But it's " Saviour of 'is country " when the guns begin to shoot
  • herrick06herrick06 Member Posts: 27
    herrick06 said:

Same problem, however I ended up losing a lot of stars in the process! Irritating to say the least..
    For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Chuck him out, the brute! "
    But it's " Saviour of 'is country " when the guns begin to shoot
  • DavidLam256DavidLam256 Member Posts: 18
    Same thing happened to me. Was so happy i had 7.5k tg and then maintenance. When it was over, been able to logged in, noticed my influence dropped from 2500 to 1100, not a big deal.. and bought the leg crate, disconnected-> down to 800 influence & no TG. No log record...
    Ign David
    Guild No Cure
    Ign: David
    Guild: No Cure
    @JudithG, @herrick06, Known issue, moved to game issues, merged with existing thread.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    I lost over 800 influence and xxxx trading goods without any raid in the log. Before that I got raided multiple times with an active shield.

Please restore my TG or give me please some compensation.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
    @shAd, & @all, please submit an in game support request if you haven't done so already.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    @zbot
    Screenshots are attached. Ok Ingame request filled.

Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Same here, on all three topics:
    - losing influence and/or TG without raid
    - losing massive amounts of influence AND TG with being raided multiple times in a row
    - shield not working
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    Same here. I think 2000 influence lost is kind of a record. Keep it and sent me 20000 gold instead...

I sent a help message to the support. Let's find out how fast they react. :smile:
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
    Totally understand your feelings, @kungen

I got an answer from support this morning, saying they will compensate, but are not sure when. 2000 influence is like 24 hours playing - or even more. How can that be compensated? By a one week vacation to Hawaii??
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
  • MiquelloMiquello Member Posts: 4
    Same happened to me too.

I had about 2200 influence stars before a maintenance in 21th of March. After maintenance there were only 1984 stars left. Log showed no attacks. Next time I started the game there were only 1929 stars left and no signs of attacks. After that influence dropped to 1665 stars. Next notice: only 1346 stars left. Few more playing and influence stars had dropped down to 800.

I wrote immediately to devs via game after first stars disappearing. No answer so far. I've played few raids to get back to 1203 stars, hopefully those won't disappear.
    I was at about rank 20 before the drop issue. And everybody knows how obsessed I am with rankings...
    Gaga
    __
  • Sappy187Sappy187 Member Posts: 118
    Are we getting the influence and TG back at all?
    Join us.

Xxx

• RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    You would think it's relatively easy to code a procedure to automatically remove duplicated outpost log entries.
    If the 500 gold spring gift is what NG compensates for our ire, that probably means they are done debugging this round of bugs.
    Which means we are not getting our influence and TG back.
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576
    @eetu Adding you here since you were sort of helping me with this.
    @Alibaba You and I are on our Guild's GroupMe... I'm DonCoqui. My name should also be on your Outposts log... :smile:

I lost 2800 influence and 1600 trade goods in Monday's debacle. I submitted an in-game ticket and was told that they may not be able to reinstate the lost influence, but that they would make it up to me if that was the case.

I got my compensation a couple of days ago.

My compensation: 5000 trade goods & 5 radios.

I am at a loss for words.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Not worth the trouble, is it?
  • CommyCommy Member Posts: 52
    Same...
    Any one else received compensation for the lost influence? I filed in-game support message but haven't gotten any compensation after 3 weeks.