Influence cap: lost 1000

WeishenWeishen Member Posts: 59
edited March 2016 in Game Issues
Someone has open a thread in game issues but the conversations was deleted.. Some people has lost 1000k influence cap after rhe maintenance...
Devs can u help me please and check my account
Thank u..
Invader

Comments

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    The conversation was not deleted, all the conversatiosn about the same issue were merged to one thread. If you did not log in between the maintenance breaks today, your account should be untouched.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    eetu said:

The conversation was not deleted, all the conversatiosn about the same issue were merged to one thread. If you did not log in between the maintenance breaks today, your account should be untouched.

As I´m into that issue too...as you already know, but never replied to it...I´d be interested, where this merged thread might be...

And...what happend to the lost supplies anyway? Will it be compansated anyhow?
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Invader said:

And...what happend to the lost supplies anyway? Will it be compansated anyhow?

They will be reimbursed to you, but you need to file a support ticket through the in-game help.
  • neimad639neimad639 Member Posts: 11
    It's not possible To file à support ticket To the game since that option Is No more available..
    And can you tell is Where that merged thread Is? (Link)
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Look in Bugs & Issues. Reports like this belong there and not in General Game discussion.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2016
    You do realise 100k is 1,000,000!
    That's a lot of influence!!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Especially considering it is supposed to cap at 6000 (or 6k, whichever expression you prefer).
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    edited March 2016
    Don't they already have enough to do fixing the game instead of being your servants"devs can you please check my account for me." Give me a break dude you can't check your own account and if you don't remember what you had when you logged out, then you aren't as serious about playing it as the next guy. Accuse them of deleting stuff then ask for them to check your account. Damn

On top of that you should have probably posted it in the game issues section. That's why the mods have to merge threads and move threads because no one cares to look first or put them in the right section and then be accused of deleting and censorship. They get more work piled on then people complain why they take so long responding.

@Invader you should read the forum rules and if you've never been on a forum maybe you should google forum etiquette. There's no need to hijack a thread to push your own agenda which apparently is to falsely accuse mods of deleting threads. You could have used the search feature to find all your posts and you would have found it instead of accusing them of deleting it and it is still there. Damn again. Never mind the countless threads that say send a support ticket instead of starting more threads that need to be merged.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @Weishen Moving to Game Issues. I will post the link of the other thread here.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page