What is the max survivor level

To @OldGoth, @Teeceezy, @TK-421 or whoever is the best person.

What is the max level survivor we can pull is. After the weekends increased drop rate, it seems like Radio Tent Level 8 is capped at 19, although based on the progress through the levels it should be 20.

Can someone confirm what it is currently set at for Radio Tent level 8

Answers

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    The only 15 or 16 initial levels I have pulled was when doing 1 radios and getting common. I have three max 19s. A Legendary Scout and Shooter, both pulled before Radio Tent upgrade, one Epic Shooter pulled after upgrade. Would be interesting to know.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yeah, initial level + possible levels can not pass a max.
    Thats why you can only get e common level 16 (16 + 3 = 19). The highest legendary would be 9 (9 + 10 = 19)
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    My current understanding is that that max level is initial rolled level + number of stars*2.
    So, say you roll a level 9 legendary, it will have a maximum level of 19. (5 stars *2 = 10)
    Likewise, if you roll a level 9 epic, it would have a maximum level of 17. (4 stars *2 = 8)

This much, at least, I can confirm is 100% true. Always.

The question is if it's possible to actually roll a level 16 initial level legendary character(which would then get a maximum level of 26), or if there's some sort of cost associated with the quality of the survivor on what the maximum initial level can be - which would in turn affect the maximum overall level the survivor can reach.

@OldGoth please help?
    Yes, first part is true

No it is not possible to get a level 16-26 Legendary. i believe It has been stated that the max is level 20, and I believe it relates to your training ground. It might be training ground + 3 is the max level you will get.

But there seems to be a lack of Legendaries starting at level 10, epics at level 12, rares at level 14....
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    I'd like to see a pic of a level 20 legendary first... No one has stated here or FB that they got a max 20 leg. Pic or it hasn't happened (I heard) ;)
    ggbatsZeena
    blynknz said:

Yes, first part is true

No it is not possible to get a level 16-26 Legendary. i believe It has been stated that the max is level 20, and I believe it relates to your training ground. It might be training ground + 3 is the max level you will get.

Seems that the Max of 20 is still open, though it perhaps it is just rarer than Hen's Teeth based on the pulls.

This http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/48612#Comment_48612 has some discussion, but it seems that 20 and 21 not possible (?) based on the one thing that is for certain (as far was we know :) ) that the max level for any survivor pulled on radio calls is equal to -

(a) The initial level of the survivor PLUS
    (b) Two times the stars of the class of survivor - i.e. (2 x 1) for common through (2 x 5) for legendary

But there is still a cap somewhere. Something is capping what the max level can be, which like I said seems to be the Training Grounds (but also possible for it to be Council or Player Level)
    I am maxed out on training ground, council, workshop, radio tower. It may just be a hard cap in place. (Unless it is related to tents, which are pretty worthless to upgrade, farms which become pretty worthless to upgrade after 7, supplies which are going to take me about another 11 Million to upgrade as this last upgrade finishes. :) )

It may very well be player level. I am 43 about to go to 44 in a few hours. Been 43 for awhile.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    the formula Y = X + (2 x Rarity) , where X is the initial level and Y is the max level, i think its already proven true.
    the only question here is the max cap level of Y (max level).
    Here's my thought:
    i think its not based on Training ground level, or council level or player level, or any level of any building. I think it has something to do with the survivor pool. Survivor pool is like a container where all the survivors that we can get from radio call is located. upgrading the radio tower will give you access to higher level containers. But NG haven't added any survivors that exceeds max level 19. So that's why we can't get any survivor higher than max level 19.
    This is just my theory..

Interesting theory
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    Discussed here.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page