Nothing new to report

theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
From looking at the threads, it seems that all of the ghosts haven't been exorcised from the machines yet. It does seem like the number of bugs are going down.

I would like to report that I have had no new negative experiences since the series of maintenance sessions on March 21, 2016. The game is not lagging like it has been. I only experienced one crash, and that could be due to communication issues between my device and the network. When I toggle the fast switch, the characters are moving as quickly as they were when the feature was first introduced. I got timed out once when I went to fix a cup of coffee. It returned me to my camp on reload, and everything was where it should be. My guild reports that the star count is 100% correct for all of our members for the first time in weeks. No one in my guild has gotten a "not in guild" message. None have experienced a serious rollback (one player lost about 10 minutes and had to restart one upgrade).

While it seems the fixes are not 100% yet, I do want the devs to know that we are noticing improvements in performance. They are heading in the right direction. Take a breath. Get some sleep. A fatigued brain can stare at code for hours and not see the problem. Starting with fresh eyes makes a difference.

eeturgerkman