Everyone agree just say I agree in here..

Player name Anthony Mac My issues is this... I spent over 200$ this past weekend on the game... Haven't gotten it back... I understand ur going to fix the compensation other stuff but real money should be fixed now with either the money or as in gold... Cuz by the time u have this fixed ppl will have spent way more and by that time no one will need 100,00 gold bars and I doubt you will give everyone their money back so you should pay ppl that spent real money at least and yes I understand he rest later on like my 1100 phones n other 20,000 bars but still real money should be giving back so ppl can play.. I was number 1 in pvp for a long time which I'm sure everyone has seen who does it got screwed over lost my stuff n gold n cuz as u told me in a message I can only attack like 2 ppl cuz I'm so "high ranked in the game points wise" your words not mine I'm like in 15th now n givin up on it cuz I can only attack players at my level in the actual game which is messed up cuz u should be able to attack anyone up higher then u on the board.. (I'm not better than everyone don't take that personal I just asked awhile ago why I can't fight anyone or just 1 person and that's what I was told) NO OFFFENSE TO ANYONE AT ALL BUT PVP SHOULD BE STOPPPED FOR THE TIME BEING AS IM GETTING ATTACKED ALL THE TIME WELL NOT SINCE YESTERDAY BUT STILL. It was a major screw over losing everything then the gold n real money just messed it all up n real money should be put back! If anyone agree just say I agree... Also ppl winning pvp great job as well
Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL
ggbats

Comments

• I only agree with the losing money part. Not wether your great at PvP.
    ggbats
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    Not saying I'm great at pvp just implying how it set back ppl big time... He sees the part on how I'm not the best... Not the best at all... Just getting screwed around can't attack ppl n should be shut down till fixed n also ppl should get their money... I'm far from the best very far...

They said it in this attachment not me.... I'm far from the best I think was just saying how they should shut that part down cuz it's so not far at all with all this going on... Agree now? Also why we should get our money that we spent back at least asap
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @Hittenyouoff2 Moving to general discussion.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    I agree, Give the money back asap!
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    I agree
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    ggbats
  • DanaDana Member Posts: 115
    edited March 2016
    Im very confused. Why spend $200 on a f2p game? Ive been playing for 5 months and spent like $23 total and through study of how the outpost works, now know that it is a waste of time to play unless really bored and influence is a charade (gets u nothing). Spending your trade goods once claimed is imperative as the threat of a raid is always imminent but the only thing worth it is the trade goods shop (best value is gold box for 500 goods). Im sorry but maybe im not understanding the issue? Ive been attacked to the point of glitch (seriously, the same person was logged as attacking me 5 times in a row stealing influence each time....and they got no goods...because i leave nothing to raid). Hope i didnt Monday morning quarterback ya, but if there truly is a real money issue, of course I agree.
    Stonewall Guild/Six Shooter Posse
    @Dana everyone has their opinions on what to play and do... I love this game and since I'm a disabled vet and have severe injuries I can't go out and do stuff like you can everyday. So every now at them I'll put money in like with it being the legendary weekend I got each package with the he cell phones and the gold last a very long time. Now u said u spent 23$ on learning about the outpost? That's a waste when you could have just learned about it on here... "My opinion anyways" Also that 200$ is nothing to what I'm sure plenty of other ppl spent and lost as well... It if it wasn't for soliders like me serving our great nation and getting injuries while doing so we wouldn't have this great nation and it would just be a 3rd would country because ppl like me and many other who sacrifice their lives so you can live yours partying and doing whatever you want too.. But thanks for the reply I appreciate that comment. But everyone has their opinion this is mine and you just had yours...
    Dana
    edited March 2016
    Lol, no @Hittenyouoff2 i spent $23 total on the game! I lost 3 hunters being dumb on a deadly missionin December...had to recover quick to keep up with my guild... Good luck getting your money back! Oh yeah, Im a vet too, so dont go criticizing anyone you dont know!!
    Hittenyouoff2
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @Dana @TheLostSlayer , I feel sorry for anyone that gets my outpost to attack! Not a thing in there! Lol :p
    ggbatsHittenyouoff2
    @Annette578 Exactly! Denied!
    @Dana never said u were or weren't nor did I criticize you... :) have a nice day :)
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,745
    Agree