Game Freezing

SilverCloudSilverCloud Member Posts: 4
No, winter is not back, my game is freezing, buffering, reconnecting, stalling, whatever. Could I be missing an update or is this common. It has happen at very critical moments...
vladmisterfreedydaddy

Comments

• JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    @SilverCloud There was a 120 second server-side timeout added this because folks were losing progress in their games. Just a bit ago, EETU (one of the developers) wrote that they relaxed it to 4 minutes now.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @SilverCloud Moving to Game issues. Have you cleared the cache on your device? Your device may not have enough memory for the game to run properly. Try clearing memory and refresh the game.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • SilverCloudSilverCloud Member Posts: 4
    That may be over my head but I will attempt to do so.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    I've noticed it freezing, usually on the first game of a session. I have to exit and log back in.
    [Deleted User]
  • vladmistervladmister Member Posts: 1
    My game freezes every time move a character, open a crate or collect and achievement then it will unfreeze in about 12 seconds.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @vladmister, the game freezes, then unfreezes, then freezes again? What device are you playing from?
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    Seem worse today. Has happened 3 times. My survivors make their moves but the walkers don't move when it's their turn to move.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    What device are you using? I'm on an iPad2 which barely has enough memory for this. If you are, I recommend the following:

- Double tap the Home button so you can see all of the programs that are open.
    - Close all of the programs by swiping them off the screen
    - Open the game again.
    - Be prepared to repeat this after each mission and each movie.

If you are on a different device, I'm not sure what to tell you.
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 661
    Since the last update fhis has been happening on samsung galaxy tab for 90% of missions.
    Have put in support ticket for this and other issues but as of yet no response.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • smokvasmokva Member Posts: 154
    Having same issue. Really noticed it within last couple of hours. Game freezes in mid move and when it comes back, often survivors are in different locations.
    Also, very very 'laggy' before and after freezing.
    I do get a message occasionally saying 'game not responding do you wish to wait or close'. I usually press wait as I don't want to lose progress.
    It comes back, improves for a few minutes, but then reverts again.
    It is not my connection.
    Is NG attempting to upload something maybe for the 2xp weekend?
  • mrpovemrpove Member Posts: 4
    I Am having the same issues. I have the Samsung tab 3 and some of the earlier missions worked beautifully but since the last update I get really bad lagging and the screen jumps between the loading page and my characters or if I have managed a move or two then they will jump between the original position and my recent move, the same zombie is shot hundreds of times due to the screen bouncing between before and after moves. I was even stuck on one level the other day for 18 hours, no matter how many times I reloaded the game, it always brought me back to where I had left off and eventually I had to keep tapping the end turn button and eventually I lost the level and it returned me to the map. does anyone have any suggestions. I have cleared the cache and memory on my device so many times, I don't know what else to suggest. I have raised it with the support several times and even sent a video of what my screen does but still no response. can anyone help please.

Many thanks. Lee
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    Same for CPi. Sometimes it freeze on ipad2 but only the first rounds of a mission and without any predictable reason... Maybe it's simply the device upgrading some stuff...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • naughtyforeyounaughtyforeyou Member Posts: 1
    Was wondering. I am at level 13 and I seem to be stuck there. Can you help
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @naughtyforeyou

Your issue appears to be something totally different from the others in this thread.

There must be buildings you need to upgrade or perhaps you haven't built your outpost or walker pit.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    edited September 2018
    > @SilverCloud said:
    > No, winter is not back, my game is freezing, buffering, reconnecting, stalling, whatever. Could I be missing an update or is this common. It has happen at very critical moments...

It’s happing to me to
    Message me if you wanna