I lost my data, how can I get it back?

KaTaNaCaTzKaTaNaCaTz Member Posts: 3
I'm at level 32, and now I lost it because of google play games asked to login. Now i'm at level 3, i've contacted nextgame support, just waiting for a reply. I hope they can help me.

Best Answers

Answers

• KaTaNaCaTzKaTaNaCaTz Member Posts: 3
    Hello.

I lost my data at level 32 when google play games asked me to login. I pressed yes and I have to start at level 3. I've sent an email to the nextgame support. Have no reply yet. Please help me get my data back.
  • stanstan Member Posts: 12
    I basically have the same problem mine was with Game Center
    KaTaNaCaTz
    @zbot instructions? What instructions?
    @zbot thank you for your help, now i'm just hoping for them to get my data back.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @KaTaNaCaTz, any update on your issue?
  • DocsDocs Member Posts: 21
    Hi @zbot Please could you help me also. I followed the steps provided and it has been 2 weeks since I first made contact with Support. I even forwarded copy of my itunes receipt in the message in app "Contact us" and no response yet.
    @docs, please detail out what issue you are having, did you lose your account? was your status rolled back and you lost a purchase, etc.
    I lost my accout after reinstalled the game to new iphone. They found existing saved game but when it reloaded, I am still at the beginning. So frustrating as I have been waiting for Support to respond. I have private message you my account details. I included a copy of my itunes receipt to prove ownership so it should be quick.
    Hi @zbot Have we had any update yet? I think in Finland do celebrate Easter as well so maybe I have to wait until next week. T_T Hopefully not.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @KaTaNaCaTz Supmit a ticket to game support and follow these tips and instructions.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Merging, duplicate post. @KaTaNaCaTz, any update?
    @docs, support is doing their best, hang in there.
    @zbot Morgan a member of staff contacted me 4 days ago and sent me a generic message to reinstall the game and reload again.

Is that all? He asked for exactly same info I had already sent both in-game and email (and forum as well).

Does the backlog still have many left? Wish that moderator(s) being granted privilege to help somehow
    @Docs, please follow the instruction exactly as stated. The process is needed to restore your game.
    I followed exactly word by word given in the instruction. Exactly few weeks ago - and after contacted you zbot and then after requested by Morgan. Not miss any bits.
    edited March 2016
    @Docs, ok, were you able to open the game from your game center? If not, it maybe an issue with game center.

Could you msg me your in game name? I don't see it in your profile.

In the mean time @Teeceezy, your services are requested.
    edited March 2016
    Morgan - finally came back to me :-) to bring good news. However, the game is no longer playable because after the loading screen, it gives me this (see attached) - no objects, no icons, just unresponsive screen.

I reinstalled the game like 7 times and not a sign of hope.
    @Docs, quit out of the game completely when that happens and log back in. It should clear up after a short while. It's a known issue.
    I tried to quit or reinstall 1-2 every hour or so since 2pm already. Now it's 9pm. So maybe I need to wait for couple few days - which sure I could since I've already waited for nearly a month :-\
    Anyway, I think my issue was solved already. I just have to wait for a bit more. Many thanks for your help @zbot
    @Docs, normally if you wait, the issue clears up. How long do you wait in the tree view?
    edited March 2016
    It's like forever. The trees are never cleared. Have just tried more than 10 times since my previous msg. No hope at all. Do you know what causes that?

Also I suggest only allow the game to save the progress when player level say 10 or finish starter episode - which will avoid problem like mine happen in future.
    I have found another problem. Finally I saw the scren with icons and others related to my lost account but it's immediately reloaded to the trees and wall screen.

Is there a product owner team at NG? Maybe some easy fix problems to one company are impossible to fix to another for some reasons. I was previously CoC and BB player and they fixed them in extremely short timeframe, even before their company became huge.

Simply looking for a smooth gaming experience.
    @Docs, could you try again.
    Have tried on both iPhone and iPad constantly and it's hopeless.
    I kill the app and login again and again, and again.
    @teeceezy, @eetu, need your assistance, unable to load game and stuck in forest.
    @Docs, in the meantime, can you touch three fingers on the screen when the game is loading to access the help menu and send in another support to explain your issue?