Weapons cache

Does anyone know if your weapons cache of a 141 goes up as you move up to higher levels ?

Comments

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Not yet. Mine is still stuck at 141 and I have several survivors at lvl 17 and I am at a personal lvl (BP) of 43.

I did make it as a suggestion once. Still hoping on that, esp. since I 25 survivors.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    glenlives
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    i think it should be x10 of your survivor slot, no matter what level you are..

[Deleted User]
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    I am getting more and more gear requiring a level 18 survivor which is useless today but I can't make myself scrap it right now. That is clogging up my supply and I only have 15 survivors. I really study the attributes before I make any move on gear (scrap or upgrade). Seeing those gold level attribures are really important to me.
  • karkar Member Posts: 3
    R u getting these weapon from challenges or missions please help
    I do a lot of challenges i must admit my guild is so weak but i don't know what to do about it.. out of 20 people only half earn stars on challenges and out of those half only another half earns more than 40 stars .. I try posting comments of motivation and telling everyone that we all get more gifts when everyone contributes but it's not working. . It's not my guild I'm not the owner I'm just a member who was promoted up but i want a more active guild so bad but I'm stuck
  • FeddyFeddy Member Posts: 25
    edited May 2016
    mod edit: zbot 5/21/16 1:25 pm. No recruiting outside of guild discussion.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 590
    edited May 2016
    mod edit: zbot 5/21/16 1:25 pm. No recruiting outside of guild discussion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited May 2016
    Didn't @zbot say that the weapons cache has been raised? It sounds as if maybe he/she/??? was wrong about that? Everyone can read about it here
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    @DarkFae , Looks like someone necroed a thread from March 2016. The increase from 140 to 280 happened around May 9, 2016.
    edited May 2016
    @zbot

I don't know what you mean by "necroed" but the ignore feature here on the forum looks to be not functioning as well :(
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,861
    @DarkFae - Necroed means that someone has dug out an old thread that had already been "dead".
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    @Jaden

Thanks for giving me an answer. I thought I would have to go to my grave wondering about that one. I seriously wonder why some people even bother attempting to communicate (???) with me....I must have been dancing dangerously close to a ban by daring to ask a question....I guess maybe I'm suppose to be ignorant instead and maybe that's why some people are so frosty towards me. They are under the assumption that for some reason I'm suppose to be stupid, Oh well, I like breaking preconceived notions.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,861
    @DarkFae

Maybe some people don't notice someone talked to them. I don't know... it happens to me, though. Mostly I rely on emails telling me there's something new in the forum.

Unfortunately I sometimes get like 10 emails because there are 10 answers in one thread and other threads I don't get notified about. Don't know why that is.

Well, I wouldn't know about either of these but I'm glad if I can answer a question. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!