I've lost my experience points!

angelavengerangelavenger Member Posts: 11
I had almost 3000 experience points at the outpost yesterday and now I'm showing only 1481 and I haven't even been attacked today!! Thats not right the others on my guild have been losing things too like their legendary survivors! You need to fix this game! I want my points back!

Comments

• TiineTiine Member Posts: 3
    I have the same problem. I had over 1400 points, my game had to reload and when I got back on I had 1000 points. I restarted the game hoping that would help. It didnt. I had 800 points then. And many of the old raids against my outpost shows 2 times.
    Lost challenge stars as well
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited March 2016
    1 - Technically you haven't lost experience points (XP), you may have lost trade goods (TG).
    2 - This is a rollback. There is a thread to post when you have experienced a rollback. http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6736/report-any-new-rollbacks-after-the-march-21st-maintenance
    3 - I would get too wound up about 1500 trade goods. Leg survivors or weapons, sure

:)
    angelavenger
  • angelavengerangelavenger Member Posts: 11
    I will not spend another dime on this game untill you make this right.. It's bad enough having all the bugs but now we lose what we've work so hard for
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @angelavenger, please submit an in app support request if you haven't done so.
    angelavenger
  • angelavengerangelavenger Member Posts: 11
    If it's a rollback then it rolled back several weeks worth of my hard work!