Survivors dying after Game restarts

GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
edited March 2016 in Game Issues
I was just playing, and was doing a deadly mode mission when all of a sudden the game decides it's going to refresh/reload......

After it finishes, all 3 of my survivors are DEAD!!!!

I have been waiting for a response regarding the 'rollback' issue from yesterday and losing survivors, gold, supplies, resources, etc, and NOW THIS

I WANT MY 3 survivors back - I want what I lost to the rollbacks - I want the game to work again

Or, I will simply start writing reviews of the current state of affairs.............

And yes, I have submitted in game tickets (like that is going to get any thing done)

So which shall it be?

Comments

• buddy_liskbuddy_lisk Member Posts: 1
    I think i figured out a way to get around freeze any survivors that flash either retire or move to outpost
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    This happened to someone else over the weekend. :(

• GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    How do I get back the3 I just lost due to this damn reload issue??? They have to give them back to me... So now I sit and wait and get more annoyed....
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Have you put a request through to support? Do that and wait.
    Yes I have
    No response tonight.... Let's see if there is one in the morning when I wake up....
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Support is backed up. Chances are, it will bee at least a week before they get back to you. Use your B team until they get around to it.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @Glookerjdc Moving to game issues. I will pass this on to @eetu and see why this is happening and if it can be stopped.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    edited March 2016
    Can I get a response from someone in support?

I am now down 6 survivors - 3 from the rollback and 3 from last night ( and all the resources, supplies, Xp, gold, gas, etc)

Is someone going to fix this and give me back the 3 I lost last night while you work out the other stuff?

Or am I screwed???

Still no response from in game support
    Still no response from support
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    When this happen to me I was lucky enough to not be on a deadly. Sorry for your lose RIP
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
    Still no response from support
    24 hours and still no response/resolution......

how do you spell pissed off
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Reporting issues on the forum is not the same as making a support request. This just gives the mods and devs a quick look at what is going on so they can prioritize game fixes. The support personel do not work on the forums.

You must make an in game support ticket for all issues. They go into a queue where they are addressed in the order they are received. It will be a long wait, so stay calm, be patient, and carry on.
    understood, and, no harm covering all bases...
    2 weeks and still waiting for response/compensation...
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    Read this.

Saw that you had this thread as well.

Need more clarification on your situation. Did you lose 3 survivors, have 3 others die during a raid and have a rollback occur?
    Please clarify.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page