Reconnecting...error, connection lost!!

ELLETT_THFCELLETT_THFC Member Posts: 8
I'm not having a go at the developers here, the game is great and I enjoy all of the concepts...when it's working!!!
For months now there's been a regular tendency for the game to reconnect during missions but right now it's got to the ridiculous stage.
It's taking at least 4 attempts to complete one mission due to 'reconnecting' closely followed by 'connection lost' and subsequent reload.
Please please please for my sanity if nothing else, fix this. Otherwise sadly I, and I'm sure many others experiencing the same issue will walk away from the game.

Thank you kindly in advance!!
Glookerjdc

Comments

• dugvendugven Member Posts: 2
    Getting the same error and making the game to frustrating to play. Not great for the game especially with the roll back problem as well.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    Do you both have stable connections?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    The problem just seems to be getting worse

It happened to me on 3/21 and cost me 3 survivors while doing a deadly mission (ticket submitted - no response), then it seemed to 'stabilize' for a few,days, and now, it's happening during gameplay again....
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    It is happening a lot to me and it really creates some tension during the final stage of a Deadly missions when the level 21 and 22 walkers are spawning. It does seem like the game takes you back one previous move when it reloads. I haven't lost anyone on a Deadly mission yet, but I have been wrestling with a walker when the game just shuts down. That is one tense minute when you wait for the reload to reset.
  • richjewrichjew Member Posts: 1
    Since your last update there connection error is off the charts. I really enjoy the game but if It can not be fixed I may have to walk away from it. I have top of the line Internet connection and prior to the last update this error was very minimal. Also your updates are large and are pressing the limited memory of the S5 phone. Why fix what's not broke?