Recommended Level 20 Challanegs 3 Stars each time check it out.. Have lots of videos like that.

Go On YouTube search [email protected] I have like 30 videos and if your not that high for level 20 it will still work for the highest you think you can go cuz I'm sure you can make lots of stars doing it this way for the Challanegs... Also I went out of my way making these videos to help ppl out hit subscribe please and also every time I put 1 up you'll be able too see right away and find them right away which I have over 20 now you'll definitely like and will help you out!
Annette578

Comments

• kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    Might be helpful to link people, a simple search as indicated provided nothing.
    Hittenyouoff2
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    Thanks for the tip... (Learn something new everyday) here yea go hit this link ppl will help...
    Annette578
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    Now you'll get the hits/subs. Get that video quality going now and you're in business.
    Jenny
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @Hittenyouoff2 Moving thread to strategy section.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Hittenyouoff2
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Look into "LonelyScreen" it will let you capture your ipad's screen using a windows pc.
    Hittenyouoff2
    Not trying to do all that work... Just wanna use iPad lol Any apps like that anyone know of?
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Does not exist without a jailbreak, which is even more work. Just trying to help. Many people will literally not watch content, even if it's good, simply because the recording quality is poor.
    LonelyScreen is by far the easiest way to get a decent quality recording. 5kPlayer is better quality, but only works with iOS8.
    I have the iPad Air 2 n it's past iOS 8 I think
  • DoJa94DoJa94 Member Posts: 35
    I use Apowersoft Smartphone Manager to record my screen and I use a iPad Air 2 too. Example:

But it costs around 20€
  • DavidLam256DavidLam256 Member Posts: 18
    @Hittenyouoff2 hi i cant find you on youtube..?
    Ign: David
    Guild: No Cure
    This is how you should do it and you'll get 2 or 3 stars each time...

The Laundry level 20 recommended
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 438
    With all respect...this does not make sense for 99% of the players.

You are not showing any awesome strategy. Just showing what is possible with the current best gear on highest level survivors.

The ones who got that already don't need the video and the others can't play that level like that.

Congrats for survivors/gear though.

Moriturus te salutat
    Avalon8
    @Capleton well if they aren't that high they won't be doing any level 20 recommend at all so obviously they won't watch it at all... (No offense though) I just put it up for some ppl who do have it too see who to use or which way to go or whatever. No need to watch it if you don't want too and ppl who want too can.. Either way it's to each side own who wants too see it and who doesn't but I doubt someone who is at like level 10 guys won't waste their time.... N I'm saying that in a nice way too...
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 438
    @Hittenyouoff2

Of course it is possible to reach recommended lvl 20 maps with lvl 16 survivors.
    No need to exaggerate with lvl 10s.

For sure everybody's free to watch...that wasn't the quintessential point.

Moriturus te salutat
    Hittenyouoff2