Guild Joining/Leaving

C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
edited December 2015 in Suggestions & Ideas
Hey, I have noticed a few issues with the guild system as of late.

First, The fact you can constantly join and leave guilds. I could go out and leave and join guilds all day if I truly wanted to which seems a bit silly as its hard to keep a guild steady with that possible. So it would be nice to see maybe a wait time if you're kicked/leave a guild. Maybe 24 hours before you can join a new one. That wouldn't completely ruin peoples days but would stop people from guild hopping like a crazy!

Second and most importantly, When the guild leaderboards come out it will be a fair representation of who the best guilds are. The guild with the 20 strongest members will take the top spot. With that said, one thing needs to be fixed for that to work. When someone leaves a guild or is kicked, the stars they earned should be removed with them. The reason I say this is because once that player leaves you're able to bring in a new member who can get even more stars to add to your total which in turn allows you to gain an amount of stars which your current 20 wouldn't have been able to achieve otherwise. This can be abused to the point where you could just constantly rotate in members during the weekly challenge untill you have 6000+ stars and the guild who kept with the same 20 committed members who played their hearts out would end up in second with 4000ish (as thats the highest I have seen to date). It would also allow a guild to boost their overall lifetime stars to an astonishing amount in a short amount of time thus also effecting the leaderboards if their is a weekly and lifetime section to it. Overall, It just seems like a loophole in the system that needs to be fixed before the leaderboards are released. @TK-421 (and other Developers) If you could take extra consideration to this one.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, I hope some people agree. :)
[Deleted User]

Comments

• Dary1Dary1 Member Posts: 16
    I can agree with @C_Lloyd, it will soon make things unfair/unbalanced if it hasn't already.
    Id like to add too that guilds who've been exploiting such methods should be reviewed and possibly have addition stars removed.

~ Daryl #1 guild (Leader)
  • ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Yeah i agree with him aswell. He's making basicly the same point as @Gerard.
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]
    Glookerjdc
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    The pending transaction idea is also a good one @wastelanddan . This would make it a fair and easy way to manage rosters.
  • DjangoDjango Member Posts: 33
    edited December 2015
    STARS 4EVER
    pullfront
    edited December 2015
    One time a STARS member. Every time a STARS member!
  • LightBringerLightBringer Member Posts: 33
    Mmm ok one question how is the rank 4 in ur guild is 210 and u achieved 4200 points?
    20 x 210 is 4200

pullfront
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    edited December 2015
    edit
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

Conn
    We dont want to have nasty competition with you guys, so lets keep it friendly everyone.
    Its just that i like to do the math and from your screenshots it doesn't add up. We know you guys have one of the best guilds and we're not trying to blame you for anything, let that be clear. I am not concerned about your guild using this method as a "Cheat", since i know you guys have honourable members, but im sure someday a guild is going to have the idea to do. So i just want to stop that before that even happens and seeing @WastelandDan his suggestions, you guys are too.
    Groupme Info:
    I could explain the math behind several screenshots, your guild have posted over the last few days, but i have no intend in exploiding some stuff that doesn't add up. Im 100% sure it is just an error or wasn't done on purpose. @WhySoEgar
    Groupme Info:
    @LightBringer when we hit our goal of 4224. We formed a new branch of soco. Were our top gainers moved an we moved members from our sub guild up. So yeah the top is me with 210 currently. But there is a ton of 0's at the bottom of our list because of members moving around to be ready for the next challenge. I understand what your asking about. Because it does look a bit suspect that we have a 210 leading the charge on a 4224 guild. When you need to have 20 people with a minimum of 211 - 212. What the screenshot doesn't show is our members who were at 240+ an I personally feel when we archived 4224 our members that were moving to soco elite shoulda waited for a proper screenshot. So I hope this clears up the confusion over the stars and screenshot bud.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

Conn
    @WhySoEgar As i said, an error and not done on purpose. Thanks
    Groupme Info:
    edited December 2015
    edit
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

Conn
    @WastelandDan Yeah thats a really good idea. Hope the moderators notice it and something will be done with it.
    Groupme Info:
    edited December 2015
    Find me at groupme or line (Django)
    ^^
    edited December 2015
    Edit
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

edited December 2015
    @WhySoEgar Sound good with the screen shot at beginning and the end. With that handling no one could say that you've cheated this event. Maybe also a screen in the middle of the event also.
    edited December 2015
    Edit
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

edited December 2015
    I saw Soco and STARS does very well but other guilds also.

So all enjoying the event and at the end the better guild would climbing #1
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    edited December 2015
    Edit
This discussion has been closed.