Rollback not resolved or compensated

SuzySuzy Member Posts: 11
I had a problem with rollback prior to the March 21 fix and contacted support. I waited patiently as instructed in the forum and come home to find that they closed my ticket without compensation or information. I have now put in another ticket but find this very frustrating. I spent my time I spent my gold that day and lost the whole day's progress. I had no wifi connection or game centre issues. I am a level 40 and active in the game and have actually spent money on this game to support it. I find the lack of response very disheartening.

Suzy (game name) in Ironjaw guild

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Just a note, a forum post is not a support ticket (just in case you were meaning that)
    @Alibaba has been closing a lot of old posts on the forum to clean it up
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    The forum posts are being merged so that there is only 1 thread per issue. If your thread reads "closed" chances are it was merged with other threads with the sane topic. Again, a forum post IS NOT the same as a support ticket. A forum post provides the devs and mods that watch the forums with a quick reference for what is happening in game (hence the merging threads). Posting in the forum will not necessarily get your problem resolved faster.

To get compensation, YOU MUST submit an in game support ticket. Also, the support team is NOT issuing any refunds or compensation to anyone until the problem is 100% fixed permanently. You will get compensation, but not yet.

This thread will most likely get merged with the others regarding rollback issues.

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    @Suzy .. It is very frustrating. Most of us have not yet been replied to, given any info (besides in forums) or have been compensated. They do not intend on compensating us until the rollback issue has been 100% fixed. They will be compensating though!!
    If you feel your ticket has been shut out.. Just send a new ticket with #twdsupport .. They will see any ticket you have sent under same game name.

I do believe Alibaba has only been clearing out threads in Suggestion thread today & I don't think a thread containing recent rollbacks would fall under threads to close anywhoo

HTH some!!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    btw.. If you think a thread you posted here has been deleted.. It wasn't.. but probably merged to the "official" rollback thread (:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • SuzySuzy Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2016
    I submitted a ticket through the game like 9 days ago. Elias responded but it was treated like i lost my game though switching devices or logging out of google play and then closed. I submitted a new ticket tonight saying my original ticket was not resolved and that it was neither of those issues. I posted here out of frustration as I read the mod post on rollbacks and had faith they were going to compensate us. I sure wasn't and wonder if anyone else was.
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    @Suzy

If you had a previous forum thread regarding your rollback issue it would have been merged with another thread so that the developers can get a better representation of how many people it is effecting and helps make it easier for the developers to locate the needed information when its all together in one place.

Now in terms of your compensation... as it has been stated many times on the forums and also in this very thread before I got here, all compensation will be given out once the developers are 100% sure the problem has been solved. Until such a time, they risk compensating someone and then having them rollback and losing it which would be pointless.

I am sorry you experienced a rollback, The developers are keeping track of all players who report a rollback using the in-game support system. You will be compensated in time, please be patient :)

Thank you,
    -C_Lloyd
    rgerkman
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Suzy said:

I submitted a ticket through the game like 9 days ago. Elias responded but it was treated like i lost my game though switching devices or logging out of google play and then closed. I submitted a new ticket tonight saying my original ticket was not resolved and that it was neither of those issues. I posted here out of frustration as I read the mod post on rollbacks and had faith they were going to compensate us. I sure wasn't and wonder if anyone else was.

Ok, just wanted to make sure, because occasionally people think this site is the helpdesk for the game.
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    My rollback issue has been resolved today with a compensation in gold. I'm happy and wish u guys good luck!
    [Deleted User]
  • SuzySuzy Member Posts: 11
    Hi all I just wanted to update that although I have not been compensated yet I did get a response from support that they continue to work on it. It was great to hear this and I do know how hard the team is working to resolve the issues.
    rgerkman