What happen with rollback rewards?

@Teeceezy will you give us a reward? When? What kind? We are waiting for a long time an answer.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited March 2016
    @raton Nothing has been awarded yet and won't be until they are sure rollbacks are resolved. Nothing has been said publically as to what people will receive, but it will likely be based on how many times you experienced a rollback. Support will contact you through the app. Patience is a virtue! I'm in the same boat, so we wait until they contact us.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    The way I am looking at is sort of like my BIrthday. It's like I broke my XBox and can't replace it now. So, I am waiting on my Birthday to come around hoping someone will get me a new one. I will be happy with whatever presents I get, but it will be absolutely awesome to get a new XBox. We don't know how compensation will be handled, but we will get something.
    rgerkman
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2016
    lol @ reward like its a good thing to get rolled back. I know you're probably going to say English isn't your first language but don't worry I'm not making fun of you it was funny reading that. Did you lose anything in the rollback and need compensation or are you looking for a "here's some thangs for the trouble" package?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    They're on their way guys. Hang tight!
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited March 2016
    I wouldnt call that a reward... exactly...
    It's like getting 10 years prison time for a robbery and call that a reward..

First prize!! !!! yeeey

@Teeceezy
    Could you tell upfront, please..
    A lot of people will be pissed if they have full supplies or xp and will be "rewarded"
    /forced to take it and have no chance to spend their remaining supplies first..

Guessing the offered compensation will cause an riot anyway..
    We all know what the "horde" is capable off..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    @DERRICK it depends on how far a player has progressed and how much time a player has put in to playing.
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    Nothing happened in my case. Just a standard message from the staff. Be ( more?) patient maybe we should .. :-)
    Docs
    It's a slow process as it's done case-by-case. It's starting today and the final tickets should be dealt with by the end of next week at the very latest.
    Shut_Uprgerkman
    edited March 2016
    @Teeceezy

Wow.. since i'm playing nonstop since 4-5 month 24/7, this means you will buy me a Porsche? :smile:

Thx for the reply..
    Brb.. getting some fancy stuff for my new car!
    [Deleted User]masmith93LadyAquila
    @Teeceezy You should save yourself and the other mods the headache of having to answer this another 1000 times by making a huge sticky with the post about you have started the process and it could take till the end of next week and put it in this section and game issues and send out an in game message. People will still overlook the info but you gotta try to save yourself some grief.

I'll be taking over/under bets later for the number of times this gets asked over and over in the next 3 days. I'll have the line and odds shortly.
    [Deleted User]thebluebox
  • neimad639neimad639 Member Posts: 11
    I got 5000TG and 5 radios for the Loss Of 1100 influence ans some trade goods..
    Im not all satisfied with that.. Seriously Is that a joke or something
    [Deleted User]
    Good shout @Shut_Up. @Rhomru that's the standard compensation for the lost influence issues that arised post-maintenance.
    Lol.. I lost about 25k tg, 2-3 million xp, 1000 inf, a lot of gas, gold, legendary gear, 200 stars and the worst of all, at least 24h time of my life in the complete rollback period..

Wouldnt be happy with 5k tg, too.. @neimad639
    [Deleted User]
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    Please read this!

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    To be fair even though we already have a lot of threads on this a few more can't hurt.
    lt shows how important it is and no-one is forced to read them.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    So is the compensation only to those who have purchased bundles? or will it be to everyone affected by the rollbacks? @Alibaba
  • DavidLam256DavidLam256 Member Posts: 18
    @Teeceezy so is there any compensation for losing survivors inside deadly mission? Because im having problem with everything (rollback,influence,tg,survivors). i sent proofs ingame tickets days ago.
    Ign: David
    Guild: No Cure
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    My rollback issue has been resolved today with a compensation in gold. The NG team is working and wish u good luck.
    @Heisenberg , when I had the rollback I hadn't purchased any bundle.
    Heisenberg
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I just got the same compensation, 5000TG and 5 phones. It's far greater than what I lost in TG, and I stopped caring about influence after the first few days. ;)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    Yep I received my compensation today, gold and phones. Thanks NG.
    @Heisenberg HoW Many gold N phone did u get?
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    I got 5 phones an 5000 trade goods for loosing about 2000 influence.

Anybody could judge if she was happy or unhappy with it. I choose "very unhappy". Why?

5000 tg and 5 phones is less than what I usually gain per day. To get back from 2500 to 4500 influence is going to be a two week job - with the need to collect 200+ stars per challenge to meet my guild's standard. But, by the time I will be back to 4500, 4500 is certainly no longer a top 50 rank. I lost more then just 2000 influence points. I lost a place in the top 20, which I was kind of proud of (how ridiculous you may think that is), and all enthusiasm to play outposts at all.

So please take these "compensation" back, It's an affront.

YES I'm obsesessed with rankings, I know, don't blame me for that again.
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
    [Deleted User]
    @limeyjohn I hearvwhat you're saying but I think in this case "a lot of threads" isn't warranted. I think NG knows how important this is they've been flooded with support tickets, posts here, PM s, Facebook, Twitter, hell email to AMC, smoke signals, battery operated walkie talkies, damn who else know what. I'm sure they know it's very important and maybe if everything was in four or five places instead of twenty they could see it all at once and spend more time on support tickets and debugging. Plus other can see this info like where to look for the gold and radios. Now people may feel that it isn't important to NG because they didn't get enough free stuff but the staff at NG isn't completely crazy I'm sure they wish they could hit the redo button on this week if not the whole release of outposts. They didn't want this headache but I hear your opinion.

@SistersOfDaryl_Gaga there is another thread about how they are still going through support tickets and it could take till end of next week. I got the feeling this is just the beginning and there will be as much individual adjustments as possible. If you didn't read it from Teeceey then check it out and see if you get the same feeling on this is just the beginning.
    limeyjohn
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @SistersOfDaryl_Gaga
    It would be nice if they could just wipe the leaderboards clean & start fresh!
    I know some think it's ridiculous wanting to be at the top but some think it's ridiculous to not want to try to be at the top! I don't care either way really, but I do understand! The leaderboards aren't "true" because so many people had issues from the beginning & couldn't even play.. while others had no issues & were able to take advantage! So now, there is no way to get ahead or to "catch up"
    So like I said.. I understand (:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Ok got the 500 gold n 5 phones too.. But I dont feel Like it's something specific Like what they said It would..
    But No I disagree anyway.. Feel the same as @SistersOfDaryl_Gaga..
    I had 2000 influence.. At the starting Of the outpost I had a rank too, but In my guild I was the First.. Now got 800 (less than what We all started with (1000)).. It's not our mistake If We lost that influence..
    They shud Be doing things properly, case per case.. Not Just a single more than bellow average bundle Which Will make those who didnt lose too much happy.. I dont understand what They were expecting for those who lost a lot..
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    5 radios and 500 gold does not even come close to covering what I lost due to my 48 hour roll back :(
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
    [Deleted User]
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    your reward got rolled back :wink:
    [Deleted User]LadyAquila
    For clarification: The Spring Break Gift is not the compensation for rollbacks. Rollback compensation is sent when you receive a message from a support team member saying so.

@SistersOfDaryl_Gaga Sorry to hear that you lost so much influence. Unfortunately, like with stars, we aren't able to give them back. Your caring of a leaderboard rank is not ridiculous - I'm proud to be in the top 5000 Pro Clubs in FIFA 16 on Xbox One. :)
    TheLostOnesHeisenberg
    The Bundle we got in game is a Gift from NG for all of us! It is not a compensation package

Rhonda
    Heisenberg
    Haaha I posted at same time as @Teeceezy :grimace:
    Thanks for clarification!!!

Rhonda