Thanks NextGames for the wonderful Easter Basket/Spring Break Gifts!

My crew at Apex Predators really appreciates the faster gas regeneration, triple xp payout for scrapped gear, and gift of radios and gold. Whatever the reason for the amazing gifts, we LOVE them! Thanks again!
javajnkieTK-421LadyAquilaIllbrainerAzBewbsLamsirGovernatorTraeOvidmikel

Comments

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I second that THANX NG
    TK-421
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    Thanks NG :smile: :+1:
    TK-421
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    +11111111111 :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    TK-421
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Oh snap, Looks like Eetu caught you on that one @TK-421 ! Haha! You have some explaining to do when you get back to the office ;)

I completely agree @BlackWidow the bonuses this weekend are awesome! I couldn't be happier! :)
    rgerkmanTrae
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Also many thanks from here, but I'm pretty sure I know the reason...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yup i concur it was a good treat to that this mornin
    Ovidmikel
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    This event is the best yet in my opinion. It has cost a bit of gold to keep running deadlies, but the triple XP has let me build an equip an entire team. Well over 5 million XP gathered just since yesterday morning. Even casual players must be enjoying this boon.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

ggbatsOvidmikel[Deleted User]Chief_Jeff300
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    The XP scrap event is really good too best you've done do far, only way to improve it would be triple everything not just XP from scrapping.

5 minute gas is good too, hopefully this is testing the waters for a permanent gas time drop.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    [Deleted User]LadyAquila
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Thanx NG :-)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    +1

Yes,

thank you very, very much :)
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Well done NG! Thank you, thank you,
    Felecia
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    +1... Would love triple xp scrap to be permanent
    Ovidmikel
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Im getting must of my survivors to level 15, meanwhile trying to get enough to upgrade the training camp, but I've noticed that all the weapons I get are common, am I oversuspicious?
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    This makes the game more enjoyable to play. Thx NG for the gift. Hopefully gear scrap xp and gas time will be permanent. This is very positive.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    A legendary warrior named Jesus who could cheat deadlies would have been a nice touch.
  • RankaRanka Member Posts: 125
    /thumbs up NG.

Keep up all the good work.
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    +1, thank you NG!
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    I have very much enjoyed this triple event. The triple XP for scrapped gear makes a *huge* difference. I would suggest that if that were made permanent, there wouldn't have to be any other changes to the game to balance XP production.

The gift was very generous of you, NG< and it is much appreciated. Thank yoU!
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Yeah this was a great event!! Making this permanent would be a nice bonus but either way I'm happy!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    rgerkman
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    I took my free gold and bought gifts, then the peeps jumped on the band wagon...best weekend event 5m gas should be the norm, triple xp is very nice. I have gotten more accomplished in these past 4 days then in the past 4 months lol.
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
  • 100% this was the best weekend gifts/events from NG and we really do appreciate it!

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you! <3

Tammy

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]