farming " supplies"

Hey there,

What's the best way to get supplies? I can farm walkers for some xp. Best one I found was episode 7-3 I think it was. Got 23k xp off one run. But everything is taking so much supplies to upgrade now.

Thanks,
Drinkmachine

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    There is no best way, you can't farm supplies (except at your farm plot :smile: ). Keep your storage and farm plots upgraded (don't upgrade past level 7 for the plots). We keep hoping for a weekend event that gives extra supplies since many of the events have forcused on XP.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 681
    edited March 2016
    its episode 7-4 but yea the plots & that stage is best so far ive found out & thats for xp not food.... u can get some xp on thie challange on the one with the buried walkers use all hunters stand 2 in the end gate & last in green area the walker come at ya in 2 rows lined up for shootin 6 at a time if done rite & the 3rd survivor gets the straglers on the sides as they come
    edited March 2016
    when u play 7-4 @Drinkmachine420 do u finish it or do u flee
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    No other way than doing supply missions.. and hope to get supplies from TG crates..

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    @AysatyoPet lets campaign for a supplies weekend event.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    [Deleted User]SlickRick
  • Drinkmachine420Drinkmachine420 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the replies. I wish I would have fled, but I didnt the read the post on a this forum till after I played thst mission. So when I read that you had ronleave someone behind I said Hell no. So I have to lol up my guys till I can get back to it that mission. But that takes for to get enough resources to upgrade. I'm having trouble getting hunters weapons. I ALWAYS get bruiser stuff and shooter stuff.
    i seem to get bruiser stuff & bruiser for that matter more than what i need & levels too low for me to mess with
    so yea as long as its not a deadly mission ur survivor only get heavy wounded so i choose the one who already has lowest health since its already there
  • Drinkmachine420Drinkmachine420 Member Posts: 4
    Whoa sorry for the typos, guess I didn't proof read it. Couple other questions I have are....
    1. Shooter class. Is it worth it?
    2. What hurts the biggie zombies the most?
    3. What's the 2nd best class to lvl. I think hunters is the top to have.
    4. Is there any other mission besides mission 7 where you could block the zombies and farm xp?
    #1 yes since 2nd xtra shot
    #2 the shooter cause extra shot & warrior
    #3yes last stage on 6 they line up in 2 long conga lines use 3 hunters 1 in green 2 on door & just have at it & im fixin to see boit 10-4 i just heard thats one ill let ya know after i find out in a few when gas gets high enough