Help w/ Higher Level Nightmare Missions

UsRealmUsRealm Member Posts: 29
I've beat all levels on regular and hard mode. I've gotten to level 11-2 in nightmare mode, but it seems I've reached as far as I can go with my level 17 survivors, despite them having good weapons and armor. I'm curious if others have been able to advance through the level 11, 12, and 13 nightmare missions, or must we wait for the next major update?

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm just about right with you @UsRealm. I am working on level 10 in Nightmare mode. I use all level 17 survivors with very good (but not great) gear. I use some combination of 2 Warriors and 1 Hunter, or 2 Hunters and 1 Warrior and I0 is kicking my buttocks. I would sure like to pull a high level rifle for my Hunter and a high level weapon for my Warrior. Good luck on level 11 Nightmare!
  • rmora12rmora12 Member Posts: 11
    I am stuck in the same spot as well. I use two level 17 assault( leg - epic) and one legendary hunter. I have been working on getting a scout or warrior leveled up to handle those damn fatties I the later nightmare levels. Btw assault with well used stun attacks are the way to go. I regular farm xp and don't head for the exit until I get level 22 walkers. If I damaged it is always bcs I did something stupid
  • UsRealmUsRealm Member Posts: 29
    I've tried different combinations of survivors and weapons, all legendary survivors and a mix of epic/legendary equipment (all maxed out on upgrades). In my mind, it seems that the recommended 20 missions are just too much at this point, or I'd have to get crazy lucky with dodges. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having trouble here. I'll just await the next update to get up to level 18.
    ggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm with you @rmora12. I hang around even on Deadly farming missions to clear out the level 20 walkers, and work smartly (one step from the exit) making sure all three of my survivors and fully charged on the level 21 walkers. When I know the level 22's are coming, I am steping into the gate.