i lost my game

m1gu3lm1gu3l Member Posts: 6
I lost my progress, I installed the application (apple) when opened for the first time I'm starting level was level 30+, my name is m1gu3l GameCenter may help

im speak spanish, i use a translator

Comments

• m1gu3lm1gu3l Member Posts: 6
    Guild: Argentina Elite

LVL: don't remember maybe 32, or 33

Name: migu9k or m1gu3l
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,380
    @m1gu3l , what steps have you tried to recover the account?

Please read this.

this is in game center
    I played in Android, then links the game to my iPhone, now you uninstall the game, and I went back to install and reestablished early in the game of "GameCenter" until before putting the code linking
    zbot said:

@m1gu3l , what steps have you tried to recover the account?

Please read this.

i tried all of them
    @m1gu3l , did you reinstall the game? Try to start the game in Game Center, it should ask you if you want to load a previous game if the save game exists. What might help is to log out of Game Center and log back in.

If that doesn't work, please submit an in app support request with the information requested in the link above.

Gear icon (settings), help, contact us. If you don't see contact us, click on a question to see the answer and contact us should pop up in the upper right hand side of the help window.
    Sorry looks like you provided additional information while I was responding.

I assume these were the steps you went to link your android to iOS ?

nothing works, I'm angry, they lost an everyday player
    @m1gu3l , please submit an in game support request. Support will need time to sort through the issue.
  • Javacosta2001Javacosta2001 Member Posts: 15
    m1gu3l said:

I lost my progress, I installed the application (apple) when opened for the first time I'm starting level was level 30+, my name is m1gu3l GameCenter may help

im speak spanish, i use a translator

Unite a Argentina Zombi! Somos el clan numero 4 del pais! :)