SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTENT - No Response To My Inquiries Concerning Missing Progress From Account

2»

Comments

• Censorship!!!
    DirtyHippo
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited March 2016
    @bgbelden Only grumpy and inciting posts from your side in each thread regarding outstanding rollback compensations and avadable miscommunication from supports side. Why don't you simply stfu and quit playing the game, if you're so pissed off?
    jester[Deleted User]
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    I was compensated in game for my loss of influence rollback with trade goods. I was very happy.

I had an older ticket that waited a month without reply, posted a "hey, what's up" in the forums and within 48 hours got gold and phones.

Maybe the reason you're only seeing posts about being not compensated is because the rest of use are more patient and don't give public credit when NG does their job. Maybe also you do get more flies with honey than vinegar.

I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

DirtyHippozosonCherokee_Rose
  • @Lightfeet so according to you I should just stfu and not be bothered by my financial loss? Also I should be opinion less and only speak of flowers and butterflies. Again my losses can't be mentioned.
    This is a forum about the game and on forums people post their opinion.
    If you don't like it you don't have to stay.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited March 2016
    It isn't really about bitching, griping, or being patient. When people have spent real money on something that just dissappear into thin air , they have a right to request a refund. I won't speak for anyone else , but for me all they need to do is send a response saying there was a mistake in compensation not being given and they are working on it.
    I'm happy for those of you who received compensation up until this point and still hope this will all be water under the bridge in a couple weeks
    [Deleted User]jester
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Hi everyone,

Firstly, I will apologise on behalf of the support team and everyone responsible for player facing communication and support for any delays in responses to your questions and in-game problems. I'm sorry that replies are taking so long, and we're definitely not making excuses for this. That said, we are making every effort to personally reply and personally resolve as many tickets as we can. This takes time, as a lot of questions we receive have multiple gameplay related questions within one request and often many tickets require action from our support team.

We are currently working through our backlog of tickets - the total number of open interactions is going down every day - and I would ask for your patience during this time. We will get to you as fast as we can.
    rgerkmanIRONDee
  • TK-421 said:

We are currently working through our backlog of tickets - the total number of open interactions is going down every day - and I would ask for your patience during this time. We will get to you as fast as we can.

"As quick as humanly possible" is key words I would use here..... We all know they are working hard. I'm just happy I am not in their shoes right now and I have every confidence that they will take care of us. I've seen some people get compensated already and they are very happy with their compensation. I haven't been compensated myself yet but I know I will be taken care of eventually.

Tammy

zoson
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Thanks Tammy, and yes everyone WILL get a response from support. Eventually.
    rgerkman
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    Well I finally got a response from support and my compensation. 1500 gold and 10 radios. Which equals 2 2/3 radio calls. So how does that compensate me for losing 5 survivors due to rollbacks. Never mind equipment, upgrades, missions completed, and Xp lost.
    So don't look forward to comp, it's an insult.
    @staff
  • NieGoleBobraNieGoleBobra Member Posts: 27
    TK-421 said:

Thanks Tammy, and yes everyone WILL get a response from support. Eventually.

im waiting for any response from support since 15/02/16 so @TK-421 how long i will have to wait???
  • DocsDocs Member Posts: 21
    Cheers up! I finally got a generic, 'personal' message from a member of staff 2 days ago (Hurray) after 4 weeks waiting. It looks positive a bit since they will come back to you in 1-2 months which is reasonable. I think the game is completely broken so they are fixing it now.