8000TG, how should I spend it?

zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
edited March 2016 in Strategy Discussion
Now that my walker pit and all my defense walkers are totally maxed out... How should I spend my TG?

8000TG, how should I spend it? 31 votes

Buy 1 guaranteed legendary ticket and 1 gold ticket.
58%
raton[Deleted User]PutchucoMizifuugabriel_lwhberniLadyAquilablynknzcapibarakidnapkinGonkistanluv2wanderMiroBRikiKovinTinhSRXwhaler213Hansel 18 votes
Buy 2 guaranteed epic tickets and 2 gold tickets.
9%
DegreaserSistersOfDaryl_Gagashakhid 3 votes
Buy 16 regular gold tickets.
32%
Neil_JAysatyoPetKlorelStraidrgerkmanggbatsmasmith93OvidmikelLoganPetrelli 10 votes

Comments

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    So the quintessential point of this is to state that you maxed out your Outpost?

Congrats for that.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    ZinRokuPDA
  • ZinZin Member Posts: 64
    Lol
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    It's hardly an impressive achievement to have a maxed out walker pit. I didn't spend any $ on trade goods to upgrade and buy walkers, nor did I spend any $ on tomatoes to upgrade the pit itself. There are many others who had maxed pits on day 1 from spending money.

It is an eventuality that everyone who cares about protecting their TG will have a maxed out pit. As a result the question is relevant to everyone.

You don't have to participate in the discussion or the poll if you don't have any insight into the topic. If that's the case, you should keep your toxic threadcrap to yourself.
    kidnapkinDegreaser[Deleted User]RokuPDAOvidmikel
    After reading this once more I still think the answer was for sure more toxic than the question.

To answer your poll: doesn't make sense to give an advice without knowing anything about your needs.
    Cheers!
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    [Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Capleton

FYI the max on trade goods is 10K when your Outpost is maxed...at least that's what I'm maxed at...but I usually spend it on legendary once I hit 8-9K
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I've done both - I find that buying the gold tickets is more interesting. Esp since you can scrap anything you don't want for 3x the XP.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    zoson
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    if it was me, since im not max yet on evrything, i need XP and supplies more than weapon and gears. so i choose the 3rd one.. whatever i get from gold ticket, either scrap them for a good amount of XP, or keep the weapons i might need in the future. spending it on legendary or epic ticket will lower the amount of XP i can get from scrapping..

@zoson so how did you spend the lot?
    Ovidmikel
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Got one legendary ticket and one gold ticket.
    legendary ticket gave me a craptacular bruiser bat with no concussion, so I scrapped it.
    gold ticket gave 26k tomatoes.
    Those damn crates are like Russian roulette.
    Ovidmikel
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I have been using my earned TG's in 500 increments for weeks. The Legendary and Epic crates are a major crapshoot.
    Ovidmikel
  • Buy 1 guaranteed legendary ticket and 1 gold ticket.

Yes crates are like russian roulette but it's still a guaranteed legendary.... I like it!

Tammy

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

You don't need an iPhone.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    rgerkman
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    You could totally get 2.5x as many silvers as gold fyi. Go that route. Just think about opening 40 silver boxes!