Which radio call for a hunter?

shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
edited March 2016 in Strategy Discussion
Facts: Radio Tower maxed. Only one hunter atm in my Team with max lvl16. All other classes are filled with 2-3 epic-legendaries with maxlvl17-19. Radio Calls 10 available.

Because of that I need a new hunter. Which radio call would you use in this situation?

Which radio call for a hunter? 25 votes

1 Radio call
16%
Verbaub[Deleted User]Elunmielteewizz 4 votes
5 Radio call
12%
drglowshakhidTinus 3 votes
15 Radio call
72%
SlayerSectgabriel_lwhRokuPDAR2runfastcapibaraTheWalkingHeadSlickRickGonkistanluv2wanderAludiiRikiKovinTinhHeavenSlashsDtownSRXDanielBwulff 18 votes
Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"

Comments

• shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    Arghs wrong category! Sorry mods please move to the right Forum. @Alibaba
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • 1 Radio call
    I put 1 because you didn't state requirements such as epic, legendary etc. But if you have 10 radio that's ten chances at a Hunter. I have a crappy Hunter but she goes to 17 I got that way. I have 2 epics but are maxed at 15 & 16.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    shAd
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    Please help me and move my poll to the right category! And please community i need some votes :-)
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    15 Radio call
    @shAd

I only ever use 15 radio calls for anything unless I just need XP in which case I'll burn through the 1 radio calls to just reject them.
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    shAdGonkistan
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    1 Radio call
    I think if you're trying to fill a slot with a particular class, and you don't care about Epic/Legendary/etc. then go with the 1-radio calls. I had to do that with Shooters because my Shooters all maxed at 16, and I needed to try to get something that would go to 17. Plus you get some good XP along the way ....
    shAd
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    15 Radio call
    I used to play around and try 1 radio calls and then 15 and at times it worked I guess. Some of my guild still do this I believe, but I go w/ only 15 radio calls now.

While there are certain classes I want at times, I want the best possible regardless. Do you really want to invest time resources in a sub-par survivor.

Plus, while it is nice to go with an all or hunter heavy team, I enjoy the challenge and the newness it brings to the game of using different teams. still enjoy my scout.

Shad best of luck getting a decent hunter.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    shAd
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited March 2016
    If you don't care about the type of hunter, then one radio call. If you want 3-5 star, 15 radio call.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    shAd
  • RokuPDARokuPDA Member Posts: 57
    15 Radio call
    bgbelden said:

I put 1 because you didn't state requirements such as epic, legendary etc. But if you have 10 radio that's ten chances at a Hunter. I have a crappy Hunter but she goes to 17 I got that way. I have 2 epics but are maxed at 15 & 16.

Respectfully, your logic is flawed because a crappy Hunter is far less powerful at a high level then a lower-level epic or legendary.