Close this since no one answered and just rambled on lol

DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
? Says it all, but the full supplies one is the one I am most concerned.
Also I have been told there is a
2.99 then a
7.99 and finally a
19.99 with full supplies.......are there anymore after this one and once again how long will they be available as there is no clock running on them.
Thanks.
75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Answers

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    They took away full supplies cause there is no longer a cap on supplies & xp?
    Edit: looks like we still have cap on supplies & XP but it's not showing but still no max supplies in Bundles)

& those Bundles are always there until you buy one & then the next one will pop up (lowest amount to highest) unless they changed that too
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • h1jfgh1jfg Member Posts: 3
    Bundles reset after update. Only option is "Fresh Survivor Bundle" which I bought months ago. Annoyed as was upgrading farms to then buy full supplies bundle. Why do this. And why change without any warning. All it would have taken was an in-game announcement that they were going to do this.
    rgerkman
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    Supplies not showing a ceiling is a bug. Full supply bundle will fill your current supplies to your specific 'limit'. It's nice if you are looking to make a high ketuchup upgrade (IE training ground level 16 or weapons workshop to level 13 etc).
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    Thanks for the max supply bug answer, so does this mean it is there until I decide to make the purchase?
    75th Rangers

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    It doesn't @TroubleMan .. I just purchased a bundle and did not get full supplies with it

Rhonda
    The only ? Here is if they are there until purchased since they have no countdown clock
    75th Rangers

rgerkman said:

It doesn't @TroubleMan .. I just purchased a bundle and did not get full supplies with it

So you bought a bundle that said full supplies and it did not give you full supplies

75th Rangers

Dragoon said:

Thanks for the max supply bug answer, so does this mean it is there until I decide to make the purchase?

I don't know if the bundles will stick around 'forever'. One tip though, if you're buying a supply bundle SPEND ALL YOUR KETCHUP FIRST! (upgrade anything) to draw down your supplies. Otherwise, what's the point? If you're half full and buy the upgrade you'll only fill up. If you spend down, then upgrade you'll get a full load of supplies and be in the process of upgrading something.

I spent all my cans on a supply plot, increasing it's capacity 1.2M cans. Then I bought the bundle, and got full supplies to include the new capacity of the plot (btw I rushed it for 100 gold).

Cost wise, I'm ahead.
  • StarSonStarSon Member Posts: 21
    Unfortunately, it no longer says full supplies. That makes me sad, since I was waiting a bit to buy it, to maximize supplies. Probably will not buy it now :/
    Which bundle?
    @Dragoon .. No. It didn't say full supplies.
    I may have misread what @TroubleMan posted

Rhonda
    The $2.99 and $7.99 bundle do not have full supplies. It's the upgrade after that is for full supplies. It's a progression of bundles.
    rgerkman
    Gotcha. Thanks for clarification @TroubleMan

Rhonda
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88

The $2.99 and $7.99 bundle do not have full supplies. It's the upgrade after that is for full supplies. It's a progression of bundles.

Good to know, but how do you know this? I was at $19.99 one and now forced to spend $2.99 and $7.99 to get back to it.
    timflo83x said:

Good to know, but how do you know this? I was at $19.99 one and now forced to spend $2.99 and $7.99 to get back to it.
    :blush: .....it was such a good buy?.....

rgerkman
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    First bundle is scout weapon, second is Bruiser weapon, what is the third weapon?

• timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    SmittY said:

First bundle is scout weapon, second is Bruiser weapon, what is the third weapon?

Third one is hunter. That was my next one until it reset.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    edited March 2016
    The $2.99 Fresh Scout bundle used to come with full supplies. That and the price were the only reasons that I bought it. Sucks to have it removed. Not worth it to buy those bundles for me without full supplies or full XP.
    rgerkman