The "I got censored!" thread - report false censorship here

1234568»

Comments

• johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Was taking in our guild about London Cockneys and the cock part gets censored lol.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @stuffnthangs seriously!?!? WTF?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    [Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Goodbye Censor!!!!

All this just to get rid of it lol
    Extra Headache.. Gone!!

Mods must be so relieved! :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheLostOnes
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    Well not goodbye completely , but gone from guild chat at least. Thank satan for the words of curse are back! I wonder if our guild name will still appear censored or if its all guild censorship that will be gone.
    rgerkman[Deleted User]
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Just to be clear, the profanity filter still acts on player and survivor names, as they can't be opted out of. Guild chat and membership is opt-in, so the chat filter was lifted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I think NG in general is starting to make a caricature of themselves via how far everyone is going to stifle freedom of speech and self expression both on this form and in the game. What once started off as an altruistic endeavor has quickly turned into a witch hunt wherein punishable offenses are being manufactured solely in the mind of the NG appointed deputies who have all been compromised by the seductive influence of their heavy-handed oppression oriented natural tendencies.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I did run across a defender outpost team with adult language names while searching Monday. I didn't bother to take a screenshot because this is a mature game and wasn't all that concerned about it.

Applauding the end of the chat filter.
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    I ran across a player on outpost the other day that I assume their name was porchdick, but to my dismay was edited to porch***. That name is funny and very relevant to the show if you watch The Talking Dead. I have run across some not edited but I don't care because curse words don't bother me.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Oh the irony of all the posting in this thread ....
    Back from 2016 :p
  • EastCoastOverDosedEastCoastOverDosed Member Posts: 12
    HaHa I Love This My Name Is Not Censored. Kinda Ironic Huh
  • EastCoastOverDosedEastCoastOverDosed Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2016
    Ps I Love The Bunnie Butterfly Idea I'd Play That Shitt All Day Long, LOL Mature Rated Games Are Going To Be Ruined, Blame The Parents Not The Gamers And Please Don't Censore My Name Now Kids Are To Stupid And Dull Now Adays To Realize What It Means
  • lioncheeterlioncheeter Member Posts: 72
    Wow,no cuss words in a game based on a comic that basically drops abot 20 f bombs an issue during the Negan era,that's great,not to mention how he speaks to his main romantic interest ,Lucille.......
  • lioncheeterlioncheeter Member Posts: 72
    Btw,im not Canadian, that was supposed to say about in above post, not abot or aboot.