Severely under leveled weapon in bundle

jesterjester Member Posts: 2,725
I bought the new fresh survivor bundle for $2.99. I have about 6 or 7 level 17 survivors on my roster. It gave me a level 12 weapon.

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Same here. Mainly level 14-15 Survivors
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Do they include what level weapon it could be? :-/
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,725
    Never did before and always gave one usable to your highest survivor level.
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 132
    I got screwed as well. Level 16 survivors, got a level 13 legendary.
    @Stayfrosty

You're paying the Viking tax.
  • nygreenguynygreenguy Member Posts: 3
    I have level 10 survivors and got a legendary level 3 item...
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    It's should be based on the highest survivor of that type in your roster, atleast that is how it has previously worked
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 531
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany ;)

Can it be that it is not then go, what you have level total, but according to the current levels of the fighters for the weapon?

A member of my guild has bought the first bundle and get a weapon level 16. His best Scout was level 16, so OK.

Then he bought the second bundle and get a weapon Level 10. His bruiser has only level 10, because it is new from last radio event.
    That may be the case, but there was no mention that it would be a scout weapon. It just said the bundle contained a legendary weapon. Had it said scout weapon, I probably wouldn't have bought it.
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Yeah, I was surprised mine was a level 11, but then realized my only scout is level 11 in the outhouse untill she's leveled up. The other bundles describe type of weapon as they all should.
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Hey, Yes the weapon you receive in a bundle is based off the highest leveled survivor in the class of the weapon received.
    Also, Yes that specific bundle gives a random piece of legendary equipment as reward. It is not a survivor type specific bundle so It could be any of them. You're basically rolling the dice and hoping you get something for one of your highest survivors but sometimes it doesn't work that way.

In the end, I still thought it was a great deal of a bundle even without the equipment which is why I bought it. The survivor slot, radio's, and gold alone made it worthwhile to me :)
    rgerkman
    But everyone is reporting scout weapons. I think.