Bundles

Why isn't there any bundle including "full supplies" any more??
Survivor420

Comments

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    There are, you need to buy the $2.99 and $7.99 bundle first.
  • StarSonStarSon Member Posts: 21
    @TroubleMan Perhaps the better question, then, is why do the $2.99 and $7.99 bundles no longer offer full supplies, and why did NG not tell anyone they were taking that away?
    timflo83xrgerkman
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    And why do we have to re-purchase bundles we don't want in order to get to the bundles that include full supplies? I don't need a scout weapon, I have no scouts and I'm all set on bruiser weapons.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    It's upsetting without full supplies but I still like them & wish we could always purchase the cheaper ones cause I'm more likely to buy a few a month rather than maybe spend $20!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @StarSon, @masmith93 I don't know the answer to either of those questions. Probably because when the $2.99 and $7.99 bundles were originally available you were a pretty low level player and supply upgrades were less than 100K ketchup. My upgrades now are 2.35Million ketchup. My supply ceiling is 3.5M ketchup. I don't see NG selling 3.5M ketchup for $2.99 or $7.99.

As far as them 'taking it away', I'm not sure I agree with that statement. One could argue you're getting a high(er) level legendary weapon, some gold and a few radios for a reasonable price.

Your mileage may vary.
    rgerkman
    Except I was given a legendary weapon 3 levels lower than my survivors.. So the weapon is useless to me... Stinks but oh well..

Rhonda
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88

@StarSon, @masmith93 I don't know the answer to either of those questions. Probably because when the $2.99 and $7.99 bundles were originally available you were a pretty low level player and supply upgrades were less than 100K ketchup. My upgrades now are 2.35Million ketchup. My supply ceiling is 3.5M ketchup. I don't see NG selling 3.5M ketchup for $2.99 or $7.99.

As far as them 'taking it away', I'm not sure I agree with that statement. One could argue you're getting a high(er) level legendary weapon, some gold and a few radios for a reasonable price.

Your mileage may vary.

That's what I did for both bundles, I waited until I was maxed at storage space. Just recently purchased the $7.99 with about 8.9M storage. I did the $2.99 bundle when it was 5M or something.
    I'm still happy-ish with my purchase :grimace:

Rhonda
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I'm Level 40 @TroubleMan, I'm paying the same amount you are. I was up to the marksman bundle, which is $20. I'm not asking for full supplies at $2.99 - but I shouldn't
    Have a fresh survivor bundle available to me either.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    rgerkman
  • StarSonStarSon Member Posts: 21

Your mileage may vary.

@TroubleMan Perhaps, but I have not yet purchased the bundle, and am only level 16. Maybe the answer is simply like you say, and the full supplies part is not available in the fresh survivor bundle after level X, and the same for $7.99.
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    edited March 2016
    For some reason I have the fresh survival bundle available again, and not the bruiser bundle I was waiting to buy.

@TK-421 @eetu Is this a bug or a feature. I'll roll with the punches but this hurts a bit if it's a feature.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Note to NG: if you want us spending more money, provide items with more value. You can't rely on a few people with money to burn.
    I've seen other games fail this way.
    Majority of customers are careful with spending because we work hard for it.
    Back from 2016 :p