Game save lost after downloading patch 1.8

ImCamImCam Member Posts: 25
I read that you can some how recover your game save in Google Play but i cant find anywhere to do that in game or in the play store. Im requesting that my game is set back to my original account.

I sent a ticket in game with most of the following info:

Original Account Name: (ImCam)
Player Level: (lvl 21)
Guild Name: (We Are TWD)
New Reset Account Name: ImCamGotReset
New Account Player Level: (lvl 6) - Had to get to lvl 6 to use support settings & set new name
No New Guild Name: - Theres no reason to make a new guild
Google Play Email: [email protected]

I lost my game save when i updated to patch 1.8 this morning, im logged in on my google play store when i open the app through the store but it still opens a new game. I also had a prevous ticket sent about my two missing bundles, it appears as though they may have been sent if the icon next to the shop icon on the bottom left of the game is my bundles but i dont want to redeem them on a freash account. I could be mistaken because i dont want to risk clicking that icon that says 6hr's remaining incase it puts the bundles on the wrong account. I also sent a screenshot of my google play account info showing i paid for the bundles and showing the achievements from my original account.

My request is to set my account back to where it was before i updated to patch 1.8 around 10am this morning and to be sent my bundles if the icon i suspect to be them (6hr's remaining is says) ends up not being my missing bundles.

@Teeceezy @zbot #twdsupport #twdforums

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    @Imcam; are you logging in under a different google play account or did you delete and reinstall the game? @Teeceezy, your assistance is requested.
  • ImCamImCam Member Posts: 25
    after i downloaded the patch i was reset so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and i was still reset.

Same google play account i only have one account i play on my android phone.

As i said i sent a ticket in game but still no reply in the support system.
    Is there anything on my end that i should be doing to help restore my account back to normal? The thing that scares me is that i either wont be able to get my game save back and/or after i do get it back i will have to wait again for my bundles. I think it might be easier to just find a new game to play because i havent had any luck with this one :(
    @ImCam, this is the FAQ regarding lost games or forum instructions.
    If you've already logged out and logged back into your google play account and the game didn't come back, support would be the only way to recover/restore your game. Since you have two issues, lost bundle and lost game, I would wait until support responds back, hopefully they can do both at the same time.
    zbot said:

@ImCam, this is the FAQ regarding lost games or forum instructions.
    If you've already logged out and logged back into your google play account and the game didn't come back, support would be the only way to recover/restore your game. Since you have two issues, lost bundle and lost game, I would wait until support responds back, hopefully they can do both at the same time.

Yeah i read through that before making a post :)

i agree id rather see both issues handled at the same time. i logged out and back in and that didnt do anything. still no respond to my ticket in game though so hopefully ill hear from support soon.

thanks for the reply @zbot
    Any update? im at a total stand still and would really like to start playing again. is there any other info or screen shots i can post to help move this along faster?
    edited April 2016
    Got a reply today saying they couldnt find an account with my original name? I have all the screenshots and info posted in the topic of this thread. What else do i need to do?

Not sure why ive only had the one account and im possitive i named it ImCam because i use that for everything. Does this mean im out of luck and wasted 40$ total on a game that i can no longer play? If so im going to be very upset...

@zbot @Teeceezy
    @ImCam, were you in a guild? If you still have contact with your guild then they can look at your in game name and let you know.
    Im the only person in the guild but support helped me recover my account so im all good on that end.

Just need the two bundles now if you can help me with that issue then ill be all set.
    @Imcam; good to hear that your game is back. Is your support ticket for the lost game still open, if it is, I would piggyback off that support ticket regarding the bundles and also submit proof of purchase. If not, you would need to submit another support request.
    edited April 2016
    I made a new ticket when i got my original account back. I dont know how to continue that ticket so i figured a new one will have to do.

i posted in the Roll back comp thread with my info and the screenshot with proof of purchase.

Its going on almost a month now and i paid for not one but two bundles. i hope that there is some chance that when i get them sent to me i might also get some phones or gold sent for my extremely long wait. Waiting almost 30 days for bundles that should have been sent immediately is just unreal and very hard to remain patient when you dont feel like your receiving any help or compensation for your frustrations.

@zbot @Teeceezy please help me :(
    @imcam, right now support is the only ones that can help get your bundles back. Support is still working on the support requests related to roll back issue.
    I know zbot but it sucks man i paid 30$ almost 30 days ago for something that would only take them a few seconds to send me. If April 16th comes around and still no bundles i will request my money back, im not waiting over a month for content that i paid for with my hard earned money.