Fresh Survivor Bundle: full supplies or not? What's up?

RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 379
Why the full of Supplies has been removed from that first (and maybe not only) bundle at 2,99€???? I was thinkin about to spend money but now there's no sense!!!
IGN : Rick
Currently : Level 70
Guild : MAVERICKS NWO

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is alive ★
LINE ID : rickgrames
SmittY

Comments

• LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I agree. I won't buy these bundles without full supplies (or possibly full XP) as part of it.
    SmittY
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,494
    edited March 2016
    According to the players that purchased the first two bundles (again), full supplies starts with the legendary Hunter weapon (scarred veteran bundle). But I'm with you guys, I'm certainly not purchasing the first two again. That's forking crazy.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    RickGramesSlickRick
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    The first two didnt origionally give us LEG gear right? Also 2.99 is Forking cheaper than a Royale with Cheese. :D

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,494
    All bundles came with legendary gear @SmittY. They replaced the full gas with 10 phones about a month ago.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I don't understand what is included in this bundle. I think there are some missing text strings. I like the price but what does it buy?

• RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 379
    Dale said:

I don't understand what is included in this bundle. I think there are some missing text strings. I like the price but what does it buy?

Set language "english " and you'll see. What a bad news... No SUPPLIES!

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    It buys 400 gold, 5 radios, 1 extra slot and a legendary scout weapon
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Thank you @TroubleMan. I switched it to several different languages and still just have dots.
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    Please try disconnecting from the game (kill the app), then start again. If that doesn't resolve your language problem, please get in touch with support.
  • OnyxOnyx Member Posts: 19
    No more full supplies and a leg scoutweapon.
    Like anyone uses a scout...
  • apexstagapexstag Member Posts: 10
    can anyone confirm the new bundles include full supplies after you buy a couple?

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @apexstag here you go I bought the 1st two and this was the third.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    apexstag
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    OK, when i switched this on yesterday morning, the bundle INCLUDED FULL SUPPLIES. then it goes into maintenance and the supplies were gone!!!! WTF at that
    [Deleted User]
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    edited March 2016
    Currently there isn't a cap for supplies, I have read about it other threads and it sounds like it is a bug. Not sure how you can purchase full supplies without a cap.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    The caps are still there, just not displayed for some players for unknown reason. We are investigating.

The supplies were removed from some of the bundles at the update time, yes.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    @Heisenberg .. There is a cap.. The text is just missing from some of our games in our bars

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7439/tomatoes-and-xp-cap-cannot-be-seen#latest
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Ok thanks
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    You're very welcome!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    @eetu why did you remove the supplies?
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Heisenberg The supplies have been exchanged against radios a few weeks ago already and it obviously was a bug that it showed full supplies yesterday morning.
    Heisenberg
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637

I'm sorry, but I can't really comment on that.
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
    Well since I don't buy very many bundles I wasn't aware of this until now, so it is only "obvious" to those that noticed...... @Lightfeet
    I will say that without full supplies I probably won't be buying anymore bundles.
    Only the "small" Scout & Bruiser bundles don't give you full supplies anymore. The next one for Hunter has full supplies included. Only NG can tell you, why they amended the two smaller bundles.
    edited March 2016
    @Heisenberg Only the "small" Scout & Bruiser bundles don't give you full supplies anymore. The next one for Hunter has full supplies included. Only NG can tell you, why they amended the two smaller bundles.
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    eetu said:

I'm sorry, but I can't really comment on that.
    I reckon i have the reason why and i just posted it elsewhere ..... the 2 starter bundles with FULL SUPPLIES would have meant NG lose out too much. I would have had 11m supplies for the total cost of about £9 ( 2 bundles ).

am i right ? :)
    rgerkmanherrick06
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 379
    I think there's too many distance between tose bundles: 2,99 then 7,99 then 19,99 and only after 30€ I got the storage full???

Lucky who bought such bundles before yesterday....

I don't even see the bundles today. Have they been totally pulled?
  • StarSonStarSon Member Posts: 21
    Looks like they put full supplies back in my Fresh Survivor bundle, actually.
    I have no bundles available to purchase. Weird.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    StarSon said:

Looks like they put full supplies back in my Fresh Survivor bundle, actually.

My husband saw full supplies pop up in his Fresh Survivor bundle this morning as well. (He hasn't bought any bundles yet.) My second level bruiser bundle pop up did not include full supplies. ???