Fresh Survivor Bundle: full supplies or not? What's up?

13»

Comments

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Yeah, dialup modems with a rotary dial, oh my.

As I said earlier; we do try to keep things consistent, but the availability and contents of the bundles are always subject to change.
    Always check what you are buying, and whether the deal in question is one you want to make.
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    It's arill false advertising regardless of the outcome of this topic & could see the frustration of a player has a game plan based off of that & could bring up questions when it's not consistent amongst all players
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    eetu said:

Yeah, dialup modems with a rotary dial, oh my.

ZOMG I forgot about the stutter dial.

I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @eetu sorry, no man, we don't know what we're buying when we buy the survivor bundles. The legendary weapon seems to be of random level and can be useless. Still waiting for a reply in my other thread as to what the system is. With all due respect: your paying customers deserve an aswer to that.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    zosonmasmith93SlickRick
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    It does show you what Weapon Class you will get though in Picture. Just doesn't specify in text.. Should it? Probably IMO
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @rgerkman The problem is someone can get a weapon variant with bad traits. Literally just scrap. I think luck should not be involved when you're *buying* a bundle with a weapon in it. The traits being randomized literally makes someone's money 'worth more' than another persons. Why should I get a bad weapon for $5 while another person gets a great weapon for $5?
    masmith93
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Totally see what your saying @zoson!!!
    & agree that a person willing to spend $$ should get an advantage to someone that isn't spending $$ but isn't that what the legendary weapon is? It's guaranteed to be a legendary.. Not possibly a legendary or epic. So I see that as 'worth' more. & yes, it would be even nicer if the Traits were guaranteed to be 'better' then the average
    I definitely see your side/point! (:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    edited April 2016
    @rgerkman Legendary eq can have bad traits which would make them less desirable than an epic wth good traits.

When the Rick bundle was available for purchase at the beginning of last month, the mods told us that the traits for the gun were all the same, and told us the specific traits - which is how it should be. The traits should be the same and publically listed for anything that you purchase in a bundle.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.