Is it common to never see a legendary survivor?

I have been playing for months. Invest more money than I want to admit in public. I'm a level 43, have done thousands of radios calls and I have never picked up 1 legendary survivor. Anyone else in the same boat as me? I see a ton of players out there with multiple legendary survivors and here I sit with none. Anyone tell me why that is? Is my account flagged to never received one?

Comments

• SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    I have decided that Legendary Survivors are mythological creatures. The unicorns of no man's land.

rgerkman[Deleted User]DragonClaw
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    For being unicorns there's sure a fecal matter ton of them out there.
    Survivor420The_Vengeful_1
  • jt41jt41 Member Posts: 116
    I only recently picked up my first legendary during the last epic weekend event. I'm a level 41 atm, but I was upgrading from 40 when I pulled them. Finally I have something I can work with for a bit. Before that all my survivors were severely under level.
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    I got one, used 15 radios. Just got lucky. 1 in about 4 months of play, with lots of 15 radio pulls.
  • TakaTaka Member Posts: 12
    I have a few legendary survivors, I even retired some after they became too low level. I always use 15 radios, it also helps to wait for an event with higher chance of finding them.
    Survivor420
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 256
    8 pulls 15 each all rare rejects
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    edited March 2016
    Ive had 5; one lost in a previous game. All came on only 15 radio calls and all on the last two epic and LeG weekend events. All came after the process of reboot phone and immediately hit icon on the left to call, the tower click never worked. I know its not supposed to matter and I know its superstitious but thats what I did.

[Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,727
    @Phoenix527

I wish I had better news for you but it's completely random...out of my 26 survivors 7 are legendary (1 scout/1 warrior/1 bruiser/2 hunters/2 shooters)...all were received from doing the 15 radio calls...I've never received one from the 1 or 5 radio calls...and 5 of the 7 were received during the special weekend survivor events.

I know this doesn't help per se but don't give up on getting some...it took me a little while before I got my first one and then it was like the gate was opened...I wish you the best of luck!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Can you post pics? Or waht gold traits they dropped for you?

@SmittY

Not sure if you were asking me or someone else but here's the classes I have with legendary's...hope this helps!

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • SantescoSantesco Member Posts: 45
    70k gold.... I got a hunch where you pulled them from lol
    @Santesco

Trust me I'd buy them if I could lol
    Nice Skipper... you need a little buddy? hashfrakingtag be like @SlickRick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice dude

• SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41

I have been playing for months. Invest more money than I want to admit in public. I'm a level 43, have done thousands of radios calls and I have never picked up 1 legendary survivor. Anyone else in the same boat as me? I see a ton of players out there with multiple legendary survivors and here I sit with none. Anyone tell me why that is? Is my account flagged to never received one?

Phoenix I'm level 43 and up till this past survivor weekend event I didn't have any either. I made around 20 calls, all were 15 radios, and ended the weekend with 5 legendary (3 bruisers and 2 hunters) from now on I'm saving all radios and only calling during these events. It was far and away more profitable than the hundreds of calls I had made with the normal drop rates.
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    jt41 said:

I only recently picked up my first legendary during the last epic weekend event. I'm a level 41 atm, but I was upgrading from 40 when I pulled them. Finally I have something I can work with for a bit. Before that all my survivors were severely under level.

Ditto

75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @Phoenix527 I'm a day one player and I've had 4 total and I've probably made a lot of radio calls since the. Just keep calling you will luck,out eventually.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    8 of my 20 are legendary. My first was legendary shooter that I got on a single radio call. All others from 15 calls. Only 1 during the events. Other 12 are all Epic.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,060
    The last two I pulled were a scout and a bruiser, both useless to me. I have no interest in spending my hard earned XP to upgrade either since I would never use either on any mission. I keep hoping for a Hunter and a Warrior. Those I can sure use.
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    I have 7 legendaries and they all came from 15 radio calls during increased drop weekend events. I usually have several hundred radios to use during those weekends since I save all my radios.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,390
    @SlickRick
    That legendary hunter "Rick" you have with gold dodge and luck is gonna be a beast at level 18.. nice pick up :)
    @Japes87

Yeah I got VERY lucky when I got him!! Thanks Japes and I wish you luck going forward :)