Outpost - Cut Hospital Heal Time to 30min

I have 20 survivors in the hospital waiting for healing. This is one of the biggest drawbacks of raids besides the low TG economy.. Even in deadly high level missions my survivors rarely get hurt.

Comments

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    How did you get 20 in the hospital at the same time? They all get mauled each mission? Maybe upgrade your armor and tactics. Or give them weapons, that might change the outcome in some of your interactions.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Human attackers inflict brutal damage in PvP

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    I'm just not sure raiding is worth the damage at this time. Maybe if people start saving TG, but for now, it's more beneficial to do supply runs for stars. Just my $.02
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    This game is not supposed to be about repetitive grinding but sustainaed fun play. And the way its set up right now, the fun play is like 5 minutes and then hours of grinding and not even buying gold is enough to help things much since each Gold boost for hospital survivors or weapons upgrade is something like $1-10 now at the higher levels
    Invader
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited April 2016
    Maybe you should start to choose your opponents more careful. .

I think they should cut the Hospital time "a bit" , too..
    But high level players will often have good survivors with upgraded gear, which inflicts major damage..

There are a lot of bases which have a weak Setup. If you find and choose them instead, you will make it out a lot of times with no injury
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    rgerkman
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    No, a single hit from the humans is enough to wound quite substantially vs. the weaker zombies. Everyone is always in the hospital for like minor to moderate wounds. That's the annoyance... Would be great if they only ent to hospital for heavy/critical injury