Do you like the new cartoon looking changes.

DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
I liked the realistic looking badges, tomatoes, gold etc.
75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Do you like the new cartoon looking changes. 23 votes

YES you like the cartoon looking gold, badges, tomato cans etc.
43%
PoppyblynknzrgerkmanAvalon8MikewarriortheblueboxLightfeettussnuts2016ReeconnStarSon 10 votes
NO of course not it looks childish.
56%
Amigamoongod[Deleted User]DragoondrinkyDERRICKPowerUKkennyszetolyrgardaliallen09Divus101shakhidDREBAWS 13 votes

Comments

• theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I think they were going for more of a 3D effect than cartoon. I think the colors need a little work. Overall, I think the skin works. Honestly, I don't really care for the flying collections anyway. I liked the old quick pop and add it without all the bells and whistles.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    I actually do like it, I don't like the new mission gangs though.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I like the change in colors and graphics. Gives it a change.
    The only thing I dont like is the 2x button is not a bright when it is selected. I kept thinking I had not selected it. But I will get over that.

Also, as long as people realise that a games graphics department is (likely to be) different that the developers & testers. So this wont have slowed down anything else they are doing.
    aliallen09
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    I am pretty indifferent to the graphics so I voted yes. The only thing I don't like so far is that I lost the ability to zoom out on my camp. This is likely their fix to the walker pit clipping the screen edge.
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    NO of course not it looks childish.
    I liked the way the game looked before much more. @eetu did such a wonderful job getting rid of unpleasant looking graphics and making those hard unattractive black lines around the animations go away. If faced with a choice between the way the game looks now and suffering through a longer maintenance down time I would choose this of course but I'm still hoping this "look" is temporary.