*URGENT Survivor ASSISTANCE NEEDED* Stuck in Deadly Mission Post 1.8 update!

KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
Dear @Teeceezy @TK-421 @zbot @C_Lloyd @eetu

Hello my ingame name is KaLi level 46, and I need your urgent assistance to help reach ingame support to save my survivors from a deadly mission post 1.8 update.

The 1.8 Update log stated that there would be no more deadly from missions and also didn't mention increase in walkers level cap.

However, after the update it got me stuck in a impossible matchup against lvl 23 walkers deadly.

image1

image2

As you can see I am stuck post 1.8 update in a deadly mission (lvl 23 walkers) and I will loose a survivor if I flee the mission.

I have not progress any further by quitting out of the app and am currently stuck in the map. Its an impossible matchup so I would most likely loose all 3 survivors if I proceed, or one if i flee.

I have already sent in an ingame support ticket with #twdsupport but I know it can take them up a few weeks to respond back, therefore I need your help if possible to urgently inform ingame support about my current situation.

Thank You for your help, it is much appreciated

KaLi

Comments

• TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Looking at this right now!
    rgerkman
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Thank you for the quick response and really appreciate your help!
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    My friend lost 2 survivors today. He fought that deadly missions aren't deadly anymore....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    OMG! I hope they help you quickly. You have @TK-421 here now but for future emergencies you can use this link to get to support with anything that can connect to the internet: Support
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @TK-421

I noticed that the "deadly" mission in this current challenge is still marked "deadly" can we get some conformation if it still is when you get a moment please and thank you.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2016
    Announcing that challenges will not include any more deadly missions, and then not announcing that walker lvls in the ongoing challenge have been massively increased is either:
    a) the biggest prank in April's fool history or
    b) the biggest trap in mobile gaming

I would love to see the statistics for the last 24hrs on how many players lost their teams with this entrapment.

@KaLi , and others, can someone put down some numbers on how much time, xp, radios is needed to find, train and equip such a team?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    ggbatsLamsir
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    @TK-421 what was the outcome here ? i saw you were looking, but not seen anything since, i sure hope there is something that can be done, as this is just beyond poor, the amount of gold, xp and radios youd need to level survivors to that level (and find legendary ones) would be MIND boggling.

and does look like this weeks challenge contains a deadly challenge again as well?
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    ^Update^

My survivors have been saved!

Thank you @TK-421 and your team so much for helping me get out of this unfortunate situation in a great timely manner.

Lvl 17s against 23 walkers was sure an impossible matchup and it would have been a real sad situation to loose survivors over it.

Thank you again for all your work!
    ggbatsFalcon[Deleted User]
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 140
    Well your lucky, lost my whole team to no flee option. My survivors weren't in struggle, but would not acknowledge flee. So I'm out lvl 14 legendary hunter, 16 epic hunter, and level 15 epic shooter. havent even been acknowledged, so I'm glad yours were saved. I've been waiting over a week.
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48
    I uninstalled the game, lost 3 legendary lvl 17 just couldn't face doing all that grinding again, so to all the great peeps on here far well and look after yourselfs. Over and out
    ggbats
  • deathlockdeathlock Member Posts: 26
    Grinch same thing 3 weeks vack, wouldnt allow to flee and leave one. They commented 3 days ago finally that game connection should not cause that issue and can not return dead survivors. Offered to compensate 30 radios for my 3 lost level 17s. Whats funny is they didnt even bother to put those on the account. Finally forced a chargeback on googleplay, told them i consider it returned merchandise. Depressing how slow response is even over bundles paid for and not credited. Sad because i actually want to support their work, but have to fear with past behaviors [twice now in 2 months], they have no issue taking money and not giving what is paid for; nor care to respond.
    Falcon
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 140
    edited April 2016
    They haven't responded to me, don't expect them to. Multiple members in my guild complete challenge missions, and are getting no stars. Not personally or guild total. So our whole guild is screwed. Made multiple complaints...wait for it...no response.
    @eetu
    @OldGoth
    @staff
    @TK-421