A weekend event only for people who spend money?

"Weekend Event: All Radio Bundles Available!" Its really and event or a way to earn more money? I understand correctly?
12 hours of maintenance and they give us this bull****?? Incredible!!! Its an enormus disrespect for loyal players.
@Teeceezy we diserve a great event like the one minute refill not this crap.
blenderheadzosonSandraAnnette578[Deleted User]LambariThe_Vengeful_1ZombieHunter[Deleted User]shakhidDavidLam256InvaderlimeyjohnwalkingdudMissSFX

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Cool Event but should be in addition to another Event seeing how not everyone does or can buy Bundles!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    hottexasSandraMissSFX
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    After the debacle of yesterday you have a fricking cheek with this event!!
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    ratonMissSFX
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    What a joke...
    ratonAnnette578MissSFX
  • sjptsjpt Member Posts: 61
    What did yo expect, it's all about money. They don't care about players...
    ratonSandraSurvivor420MissSFX
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    No weekend event for non-spending players like me then.. :neutral:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    ratonSandraAnnette578MissSFX
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    @zbot @Teeceezy @Alibaba we demand an explanation!!! We deserve an event FOR ALL PEOPLE
    SandraAnnette578MissSFX
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Another April fool's ?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    rgerkmanSandraAnnette578MissSFX
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 252
    NG lost alot of money during the marathon maintenance, no one could buy anything so they have to get thier profits up somehow
    Sandra
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    You all complain too much. Bundles are cheap. Not all events are your favorite and nextgames is very creative.

Yes it does cater to pay players. So if don't like an event don't be a part of it. I hate zombies at walls because I had to scroll all over all the time so just didn't bother.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    Annette578Hittenyouoff2fredfreddyMissSFX[Deleted User]
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2016
    I was a non-paying player till the Spring Event with triple exp, that really motivated me to buy 2 bundles just
    to get more gas -> play more missions -> collect more loot and make big profit of the triple exp scraping...

This event doesnt motivate me at all to spend a dime, we dont even get higher chance of legendaries...i just spent 200 radios on monday and guess what...nothing worth keeping..
    Annette578OvidmikelFizzyPinotMissSFX
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    NG putting bundles back up already got ppls to spend more money! Kinda a lame event for most! :s Bummer

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    ratonSandraAnnette578MissSFX
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    edited March 2016
    ....removing full supplies from bundles and now this bullock....I'm really disappointed
    SandraSurvivor420Annette578MissSFX
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Amiga said:

...if these radio bundles will cost half price then who knows.....For normal price it isn't an event!!!

I agree. That is the only way this is an event. Especially as people were reporting yesterday that they received weapons up to 5 levels below their survivors when they bought the newly available to everyone Fresh Survivor Bundle.
    rgerkmanSandraMissSFX
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,494
    edited April 2016
    Guys, it's gotta be an April Fools prank. They didn't even include the EDT, Teeceezy always includes both time zones.

Based on the reaction, good one @staff :p

EDIT: Not a joke. My apologies for trying to give NG the benefit of the doubt.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SandraSlickRick
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    @eetu its was a joke the event? Wich wlll be? Please one minute gas refill!!! Dont play whit our felings lol
  • SandraSandra Member Posts: 25
    Lame event today! Only for pple who spend money. They need to at least give us something to look forward to without having to empty our bank accounts!

DeadFamily Member
    WalkerBait1Annette578
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    Is it a joke?
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    They should have made it a real weekend event, like 50% less radios for 2x the $$.
    Annette578TheLostOnesSandraatrainofficial
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Content Creator Posts: 1,108
    Lmao it's the EPIC FAIL of the Southpark April Fools episode with Terrance and Phillip all over again....Good job NG!!!!

http://thenostalgiablog.com/2015/04/01/south-parks-amazing-april-fools-prank-april-1st-1998/
    Sandra
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    It has to be April Fool....
    Sandra