How do I get Level 18 Survivors?

Comments

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    You wait until council updates, update training grounds, and grind out silver stars to train. Unless you were one of the lucky few that beat missions on 'hard' and 'nightmare' that gifted you with a 18 player.

Until then, save the weapons.
  • MetalHeadMetalHead Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2016
    I've searched but not found no answer to this on the forum so here goes... I see pics here of level 17 survivors with level 20 gear. How does this work?

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6331/show-your-best-teams#latest

Chilidawg
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited March 2016
    The base lvl of the items is 17 with 3 upgrades to lvl20. Maxed workshop is able to upgrade lvl17 items.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    No offense to @MetalHead but all those ss of gear are useless anyways, by the time u get to level 17 or 18 survivors after next update u should be able to get all epic or legendary gear, & yes lvl 17 gear goes to 20 & costs a fortune in XP 2.1m per item, all that uncommon & common I'd scrap for sure at any level & eventually scrap the rare stuff, tip: I've been saving all my rare for another triple XP event
    Lamsir
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,727
    @MetalHead

I agree with @PimpOfTheDead...I would maybe keep the rifle but would definitely scrap the rest of it
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,060
    90% of the gear now dropping for me requires a level 18 survivor. I'm dumping anything less than Epic figuring that more is coming and I can be selective on my traits. Me and my almost 9 million supplies are ready for a new Council right now.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I've got a bunch of legendary gear leveled to 20 & 18s to 20s waiting to upgrade after next council update but would rather still upgrade a few more survivors with gear & level up more survivors to 17 before a new council & hope before that happens they continue to work out each & every one of these bugs that keep popping up so the game can run smoother & hopefully drop the costs of upgrades as it's taken so long farming to upgrade everything to 20 that it's still to early for all that hard work to become obselete