Weekend event

Is there any weekend event finally or not?

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,135
    This is a weekend event in which you spend money...real money

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    There is another thread about this, but I like it. It helps the players that actually contribute to the game
    Adamantium
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    The issue is that up until now everyone has been able to take part in the events. This alienates most of its players
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    What, the ones that don't pay?
    I think we are pretty lucky to even have weekend events. So im not worried when there are ones that don't suit me
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited April 2016
    We all help contribute to NG's earnings either directly or indirectly.
    Every time you click on an ad video, they get paid!
    blynknz said:

. It helps the players that actually contribute to the game

I find this remark quite offensive, or at the very least, insensitive @blynknz ,as someone who has had to quit work through having been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. In Britain we have a government that victimises people like me by begrudging every penny we get, so we have to economise - eating comes before buying games.
    Not everybody that plays for free is a freeloader!!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Cherokee_Rosehottexas
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    This is more of a fleecing event. If u feel $50 for 3 chances for a leg and 8000 gold as a steal then go for it. No thanks for me that is milk money for my two-year-old daughter. I was already fooled by them before and then devaluing ur purchase in the guise of "balancing". Thanks but no thanks.
This discussion has been closed.