Official discussion: Community event starts Monday, 11:00 am EDT

Comments

• matcapmatcap Member Posts: 34
    Invader said:

matcap said:

Well, i don't think ng will set the same challenge 6 times in a row

The Negan revange event is running for 21 days since yesterday...

did they say that the graveyard will be the next challenge until the end of the community event? Sorry if it seems a stupid question
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @matcap No, the challenge will change at it's usual time on Mondays and Thursdays!
    @Harurun That's 200 000 likes on Facebook.
    rgerkmanHarurun
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    We'll be keeping you posted throughout the three weeks on here, social media as well as in-game in the player hub! @TransmuteJun @BerndErwin
    [Deleted User]TheLostOnes
  • HarurunHarurun Member Posts: 40
    edited April 2016
    @Teeceezy Thanks for the explanation. BTW any chance letting those human like Saviors or raiders just got killed with or without eaten by Walkers will rise again as Walkers after certain turn like 10 turns or so?
    FizzyPinot
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Check your messages. 3m and counting.
    rgerkmanIRONDeeLamsirTheLostOnes
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @jester

And that's like 2 million from Jester...geez the rest of us need to pick up some slack :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    rgerkmanmasmith93hottexas
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheLostOnes
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    If you die "admins" does savor kills count? If so just farm level 1 then flee otherwise it will be insanely hard if levels never rest!
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • VladDracVladDrac Member Posts: 23
    We are on track
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    3 million a day is going to be rough once we start getting to higher level challenges. I'm foregoing leveling to do this... Never made 180 stars before but trying!!
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    IRONDee said:

3 million a day is going to be rough once we start getting to higher level challenges. I'm foregoing leveling to do this... Never made 180 stars before but trying!!

You would think that day 1 is going to be one of the best scoring with everyone anxious to play the new one, so unless every challenge has as many opportunities to kill saviors as this one does, there isn't much chance of that upper level reward. :/ Still, I'm plugging away as well, trying to hit a weekly best.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    A question concerning the community challenge.

Only a couple of the challenges have saviors in them and even on those challenges not all of them have saviors on each mission.

So which challenges will we get!?!?

If the challenges are all Savior heavy I think we can/will do this at reach the 60mil mark.

But if we get challenges that are light on Saviors it will be pretty darn tough.

BG Team cheers for the #'s update. Much appreciated.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    FizzyPinot
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Looked back at my map notes. Found freemen/raiders in 3 challenges before this one.

Factory - 4 maps, approx. 17 raiders
    Hilltop - 1 map (Manor House) 4-5 raiders
    Compound - 1 map (Delivery Man) 6 raiders

Hoping they come up with 1 or 2 new challenges during the event to mix in with old ones.

The next question is, the previous challenges above had human enemies, but were they actually Saviors? Maybe just a technicality ;)
    TheLostOnesrgerkman
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @DoTak They were "raiders" or "freemen" from the in-game story but going forward they would be counted as saviors. Otherwise, we don't stand a chance of winning.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Yeah, that's what I figured @masmith93 , I was just messin around...

Unless, of course, NG is actually planning on introducing more new challenge locations, loaded with Saviors. I'd be happy with that. New is good
    masmith93SpringChickenggbats
    DoTak said:

Unless, of course, NG is actually planning on introducing more new challenge locations, loaded with Saviors. I'd be happy with that. New is good

Even OLD challenge maps that now have saviors added to them would be fun.
    zosonOvidmikel
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    @Teeceezy @TK-421

For the community challenge, could you please confirm if zombie kills of saviors count?
    Do any PVP kills count?
    Are we running this challenge consecutively? Or are more saviors being added to other maps?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    The Graveyard is the only Challenge with Saviors in every Mission right? How can we possibly keep up high Savior kills unless we do Graveyard every Challenge or every other Challenge?

I vote for a couple new Challenge "boards" and/or adding Saviors to everything we already have!!! :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    WalkerBait1
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I still firmly believe that the counter isn't real and is just a ploy to get people playing more and spending more money. We will get the largest community prize regardless of what the actual kill count is.
    [Deleted User]Invader
  • StinkyStinky Member Posts: 24
    Well, it sucks that the current challenge only has 1 mission with any saviors.
  • Dan21Dan21 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    How are we supposed to win this global event if the curent challenge missions have only 1 mission with raiders (maybe not even saviours) ???
    Melaniex
    @Dan21 humans in the challenges are considered saviors
  • NotYourLunchNotYourLunch Member Posts: 40
    I'll be waiting to see what this awesome "prize" is before I end up on another endless grind for nothing. Hopefully the reward generates some enthusiasm for the next one. A couple other games currently keep my interest there
  • HabapHabap Member Posts: 3
    Yeah, 15 million now, so not likely to hit the 60 million, but one never knows!
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    Maybe it is time to start killing Saviors in the Challenge level with 6 (at low level) and then flee to repeat? Low level also means less gas. Does the cool down apply after a failed mission? Do the killed Saviors count after failed mission?

New strategy:
    Farming Savior kills by flee repeat.

Thoughts?
    edited April 2016
    @SpringChicken No cool down required if you flee, you'll just have a survivor in the hospital for a long recovery. I would think if walkers kills count when you flee saviors kills count as well. I don't know how they would differentiate the two.
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    edited April 2016
    Well we hit 20million. Guess we don't receive the Rewards at tiers as we reach them. Just at the end of the event?
    @Phoenix527 Correct - though I agree. It would be much better to receive all of them. o:)
    Survivor420SlickRick
    It would sure be nice to earn the rewards as we go, but I think it's a one time prize at the end.
    masmith93
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Question is do we get the rewards for each tier reached or just the highest one completed?