Update 1.4 - Feedback & Discussion thread

Comments

• TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    We're in maintenance but let's get the party started anyway!
  • NexusNexus Member Posts: 2
    Sounds great. A heads up a day before would be a good idea. Not all are registered to forums or fb. So If we knew we could tell our guild members about it before it starts. Thanks for the awaited update tho :)

Regards Nexus
  • JoyceGAJoyceGA Member Posts: 23
    This is one of the best organized social games. I love the challenges and quests.
    NexusTK-421SATIN_RUE_13
  • facemanakfacemanak Member Posts: 117
    edited December 2015
    What a coincidence! Today I'm celebrating my birthday! My Birthday Present v 1.4 has gone live!

Thanks guys for your hard work!!!! @TK-421
    Best regards,
    facemanak.
    5 minutes...
    Back online, go get it! http://getnomansland.com
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @TK-421 , the leader boards look a bit empty...
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • turshijaturshija Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2015
    My comments so far:
    1. I don't like new guild window, its not showing total number of stars, too bad you moved it into separate window which is accessed by new button in bottom right corner.
    2. High scores are confusing now that you've splitted them into personal and guild high scores, those should have been located on the same place and just separated with additional tab.
    3. When I open guild window and go into High scores, I don't see other guilds in Global or Local, only my guild.
    4. I like new animation when collecting resources/rewards
    5. UI on new challenge window is very bad, I can see my guild mates in scroll list which isn't very tall and its hard to scroll down without pulling up Control Center on iOS (screenshot: http://www.pics.rs/i/K6MFa)
    zoson
  • BarlouBarlou Member Posts: 50
    still not showing up in my google play update..
    Member of DEAD ANGELS Guild
  • Miss RogueMiss Rogue Member Posts: 41
    Barlou said:

still not showing up in my google play update..

It takes a while for the update to show up in all stores.
    TK-421
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    edited December 2015
    Okay, so let's start with the highscores.

The entire leaderboard system has flaws in it. It's not server synced properly. You can only see your own name in individual highscores, both global and local.
    Same thing with guild leaderboards. You can only see the guild that you are in.

Also you should have all kind of highscores in one buttom, where you can split into individual and guild.

Have not tried the playback option, but loving the update so far except for the highscores bug.
    The one and only, RickGrimes
    ✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
    Don't panic yet, the leaderboard will take a while to warm up.
  • facemanakfacemanak Member Posts: 117
    I like the new feature: now I can watch 2 promo-videos at the lunch-boxes screen, so that I can open everything!
    Best regards,
    facemanak.
    facemanak said:

I like the new feature: now I can watch 2 promo-videos at the lunch-boxes screen, so that I can open everything!

Its hard for me to believe this is intentional, lets enjoy it while it lasts :)
    edited December 2015
    I also like that you've added 20 gold reward for completing an episode, and rewarded all of us retroactively so now we get a bunch of gold after logging in ;)
    Also 30 gold per finished episode on hard mode is also nice!
    SATIN_RUE_13
  • BarlouBarlou Member Posts: 50
    replying mission on hard mode is using the same rule as deadly mission? meaning survivor can die permanently?

for new Flee rule, even during non deadly mission during struggle that survivor died permanently?
    what if we just let the survivor died without fleeing, will the survivor died permanently or heavily injured?
    Member of DEAD ANGELS Guild
  • AzrulAzrul Member Posts: 48
    Er...Google play has gone to lunch in London lol
    Randall
  • RandallRandall Member Posts: 1
    Cant get the update yet.... Android in the uk... will we be getting it soon?? :#
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    edited December 2015
    Still waiting for an update (android) to show up in google play (Europe).
  • ElsissaElsissa Member Posts: 26
    No update for Android in Holland too...
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Still no update on my google play..

Google Play takes a little while to update.
  • AzrulAzrul Member Posts: 48
    But but ..I need my fix!
  • joshokayyjoshokayy Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2015
    Crying at the 5s workshop upgrade gone, thought it was a good idea having it 5s whilst training was hours but oh well (i know it was 5s bc of the earlier glitch ahah but im so used to it)
    The game seems smoother, moving around is smoother which is nice, miss the green AP but i'll get used to it
    For the layout of the guild challenge, you can only see like two guild members at a time - I don't think the 'next personal reward' and 'next guild reward' need to be so big, like they can go to the corner of the screen and like the scrolling effect it had before but overall good update - I personally don't like bright effects eg. the new resources and XP but that's just me :)
    Few more improvement ideas:
    1. When I open guild window, I can't see player's levels unless I tap on them. Previously it was shown on avatar ? Not sure where exactly, but it was visible.
    2. Since the game is always in landscape mode, you should've considered making some design improvements such as moving tabs on the left (or right) side instead of top. That way you have more space for everything else, you could increase the guild roster height etc
    3. Tapping on a guild in high scores should display some info about the guild, number of players, maybe list of players etc
    4. Tapping on players in high scores should display info about player, maybe add a friend, send message, show stars etc?
  • dfg2dfg2 Member Posts: 32
    Is real PvP on your to-do list?
    dfg2 said:

Is real PvP on your to-do list?

Yes!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    This sucks! Cant play. Game says update to google play but google play doesnt have the update yet. What now? Just comment on this thread? *sigh* nothing else to do..

edited December 2015
    Also please add more info when doing actions in a guild. I mean when kicking or promoting a person, now you can only see message like "% has been kicked out", when tapping on it we only get some useless message without knowing who kicked him. The easiest tweak would be to display "[%player name] has been kicked out by [%admin name]"
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    Leader boards are all messed up.
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
This discussion has been closed.