Could someone give clarity to the prizes on the new challenge? And how it works?

MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
Just a few questions:- Is the 20 million plus saviours to kill for everyone that plays the game?
- how do we keep track of this?
- and what are the prizes?

Best Answer

Answers

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    NG is slacking so there's no in game counter for total. Use your personal counter if you care to see how many you contributed.
    Take a pic NOW and compare at end of the event to get your Savior kills....
    As for rewards they're listed
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    Is that number from your guild? Or is it showing everyone's?
    Lol that's my numbers- click the envelope icon on top right to access messages and then click personal tab
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    Yeah, so I've started the graveyard challenge, but no count for Saviors. When I look under the personal tab, there's just a count for raiders killed. I also have not seen that image that you posted with all the prizes. I've looked everywhere. Anyone know what that's about?

Also, in the graveyard missions - all of the game descriptions say things like "kill all the freemen", "beware of the freemen". No mention of Saviors. Maybe I've just been left out :(
  • HarurunHarurun Member Posts: 40
    Kaitlyn said:

Yeah, so I've started the graveyard challenge, but no count for Saviors. When I look under the personal tab, there's just a count for raiders killed. I also have not seen that image that you posted with all the prizes. I've looked everywhere. Anyone know what that's about?

Also, in the graveyard missions - all of the game descriptions say things like "kill all the freemen", "beware of the freemen". No mention of Saviors. Maybe I've just been left out :(

Look at the Announcements section
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7811/get-your-revenge-on-negans-saviors-3-week-community-event#latest
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @Harurun Yes, I saw that announcement, which answers that question about the image. However, it does not help with my problem of having NO savior kill count. It is well after 10:00 EST so my kills should be included in this event. However, there is no mention of saviors in my graveyard challenge and no savior kill tally in my personal stats. It seems to be an obvious game issue or bug, so I've posted in game issues to see what's happening.
    Have you taken a pic of your personal stars then do a challenge mission and compare- raiders should be Saviors
    What I mean is how do we know as a community as they are saying? How many saviours have been killed? I know about the personal stats thing. But we should have a count of the total saviours killed so far so we have something to work towards
    Sorry @Necroboogie just realised you said they are behind with that function. If they want us to kill a min of 20 million we all need to see where we are up to. As we shouldn't just have to take their word. An nothing to work towards
    Thank you
  • PsychoyummypiePsychoyummypie Member Posts: 3
    It shows the current count of Saviors killed by everyone as a total now when you click "news". current count is at 3,083,323